Picked up new VRS from dealers yesterday

timamb

Picked my Fabia VRS Estate up from the dealers yesterday.

Fantastic!

Will post some photos when I get the chance.

Black Magic, Black Alloys. (Pimp/Gangster car apparently!)

Didn't come with an MDI cable. Once I pointed out it was in the brochure they supplied me one free of charge.

They said the 'cable' mentioned in the brochure was the actual wiring cable for the MDi interface.

Does anyone know how to get into the maxidot settings?

Edited by timamb

Picked my Fabia VRS Estate up from the dealers yesterday.

Fantastic!

Will post some photos when I get the chance.

Black Magic, Black Alloys. (Pimp/Gangster car apparently!)

Didn't come with an MDI cable. Once I pointed out it was in the brochure they supplied me one free of charge.

They said the 'cable' mentioned in the brochure was the actual wiring cable for the MDi interface.

Does anyone know how to get into the maxidot settings?

:giggle: Here's ya pistol, my man!..........Seriously though, I'm sure it looks the part! Can you just remind me when you ordered it?

Cheers :)

:giggle: Here's ya pistol, my man!..........Seriously though, I'm sure it looks the part! Can you just remind me when you ordered it?

Cheers :)

lol!

ordered july. around release day. jusr before i think.

To get into the maxidot settings you press and hold the bottom of the rocker switch on the end of the wiper stalk. Then it should say MFD, AUDIO, SETUP etc... press the rocker button down to select SETUP then press the reset button under the stalk, briefly, this enters the menu and you can adjust what you like.

Hope this helps.

To get into the maxidot settings you press and hold the bottom of the rocker switch on the end of the wiper stalk. Then it should say MFD, AUDIO, SETUP etc... press the rocker button down to select SETUP then press the reset button under the stalk, briefly, this enters the menu and you can adjust what you like.

Hope this helps.

Great cheers for that. Not as many options as I thought there would be. Do you know how to get the alarm to beep when locked and to get the see you home lighting to work?

Great cheers for that. Not as many options as I thought there would be. Do you know how to get the alarm to beep when locked and to get the see you home lighting to work?

Yeah, get some pics up here! Nice choice of motor.

Unless you have auto headlights then you won't get the welcome/see me home headlights to work - I asked the same question recently.

Yeah, get some pics up here! Nice choice of motor.

Unless you have auto headlights then you won't get the welcome/see me home headlights to work - I asked the same question recently.

Is auto headlights part of the curve cornering projector headlamp package - otherwise, I don't recall seeing auto headlamps as an option on the Fabia?

No...The Fabia II vRS does NOT have Auto Headlights as standard OR an option

You mean I have to reach down and turn a knob for the lights to come on? Blimey, next they will be asking us to steer the thing too.......... ;)

Seriously though, I wonder how the VAG work when it comes to kit - SEAT Ibiza has the option of an electrics pack for various things so I wonder why Skoda don't?

You mean I have to reach down and turn a knob for the lights to come on? Blimey, next they will be asking us to steer the thing too.......... ;)

Seriously though, I wonder how the VAG work when it comes to kit - SEAT Ibiza has the option of an electrics pack for various things so I wonder why Skoda don't?

Because Skoda are the VAG down market section of the group...and they have ben ruining the sales figures of VW and Seat!!

If they can scrimp on small things..they will...Sadly!!