ScottHmk4 Fabia vRS - Now with SeatSurgeon leather

• 6 months later...

Did the suggestion above not indicate it was probably written off ?

Although laterally thinking I would second guess that and go check for yourself, since you can go to the ASKMID can't you, so you could check that situation ?

http://ownvehicle.askmid.com/askmid.aspx

Its meant to be for your vehicle, but, well in a way it is/was isn't it :rofl: !

If you are really that desperate to contact the owner, can't you pay the DVLA nowadays to obtain the information? They are probably as bad at selling your information away as the insurance.

• 2 years later...

How much did it cost for the seats to be re trimmed ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As this post was from more than two years ago you may not get a response from the original poster. However off the top of my head a Seat Surgeons job is around the £800-£1000 mark today I think. You would be better asking them directly however. I would assume that certain stitching/ styles and grade of leather used will affect the final price.

JRJG

As this post was from more than two years ago you may not get a response from the original poster. However off the top of my head a Seat Surgeons job is around the £800-£1000 mark today I think. You would be better asking them directly however. I would assume that certain stitching/ styles and grade of leather used will affect the final price.

JRJG

That was the old pricing, before I got mine I gave them a call and was quoted £1400 for all seats done (without the door cards).

That was the old pricing, before I got mine I gave them a call and was quoted £1400 for all seats done (without the door cards).

... Ouch

Jesus Christ that's a a lot lol

You can buy a rough Vrs for that price.

Looks like you're looking for the hens teeth: factory / SE leathers!

JRJG

I've been quoted £800 from a guy near me but I was trying to find some leathers from another fabia but it seems impossible

Well I would be asking for plenty of examples of his previous work. It would be ideal to speak to previous customers to see how his work has lasted in the long run, although probably not possible.

They are very hard to find aren't they. You could always fit leathers from an Ibiza/Polo? If there is such thing.

JRJG

There are the leathers from the 9n3 gti polo but there hard to come buy. In my previous fabia I had the golf gti leather seats which looked nice but I'm wanting something abit nicer and I do love the look of the fabia seats in quilted leather as I like the shape of the seats. Just stuck on what seats to use for a good price