16" Steel wheels

jaymd

Set of 16" steel wheels 5 x100 pcd et44 in excellent condition.

£80 no offers

Collection form Macclesfield Cheshire

Sorry about the crap pictures (little lad wanted to take them):giggle:

IMG_0702.jpg

IMG_0703.jpg

IMG_0705.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg

Edited by jaymd

I would take a pair of tyre'less rims off you - would prefer the ones in poorer condition as visual is N/A for me. Any chance of removing the tyres off a couple? (assume they fit over 256mm rear brakes too?)

I could sort out a courier myself - I'm not sure when our paths next cross?

I would take a pair of tyre'less rims off you - would prefer the ones in poorer condition as visual is N/A for me. Any chance of removing the tyres off a couple? (assume they fit over 256mm rear brakes too?)

I could sort out a courier myself - I'm not sure when our paths next cross?

Jason i need to sell as a set but price has been reduced.

I have 1 maybe 2 sets of 16" steel wheels for sale due me getting some 16" alloys for over winter.

Both sets are 5 x100pcd et44

1 set has 205 55 tyres but only a couple of them are any good and have been sprayed black recently

£80 no offers

1 set comes without tyres and are in excellent condition.

£80 no offers

Pics to follow tomorrow

I have 1 maybe 2 sets of 16" steel wheels for sale due me getting some 16" alloys for over winter.

1 set has 205 55 tyres but only a couple of them are any good and have been sprayed black recently

£80 PROV SOLD!

£80 no offers

Pics to follow tomorrow

• 2 weeks later...

Just the set without tyres left now.

I'm in Bolton, looking for a set of 16"'s for my 57 Octy VRS I'm assuming these will these fit and take a 205/45/16 tyre?

May be able to get down Sunday or next week?

Thanks,

Simes

I'm in Bolton, looking for a set of 16"'s for my 57 Octy VRS I'm assuming these will these fit and take a 205/45/16 tyre?

Thanks,

Simes

Mk2 Octavia has a 5x112 PCD, I believe the 16'' steels have a 5x100 PCD

Thanks,

Simes

Sorry but if your car is a Mk2 Octy then these won't fit as you will need 5 x 112pcd.

Mk2 Octavia has a 5x112 PCD, I believe the 16'' steels have a 5x100 PCD

Ah right, bugger - I've only just picked up the car hadn't got that far - looking to get myself sorted for winter ... seemed too good to be true...

As for being a Wanderer - Not at all into the game, sorry ..

SImes

Hi jaymd,

Do you still have a set of steel wheels? I have a Superb that wears 205/55 R16's so if the wheels will fit a Superb, then they would do me for putting winter tyres on.

I am also in Macclesfield which will make things hugely simple (if you stiull have the wheels!)

Cheers

SOLD!

£80 no offers

Pics to follow tomorrow

Hi jaymd,

Do you still have a set of steel wheels? I have a Superb that wears 205/55 R16's so if the wheels will fit a Superb, then they would do me for putting winter tyres on.

I am also in Macclesfield which will make things hugely simple (if you stiull have the wheels!)

Cheers

Sorry but these won't fit the Superb as they have a 5 X 112PCD.