Unicycle - Free to Good Home

Rhoobarb

Roll Up, Roll Up!!

Red Unicycle with BMX style mag wheel, not spokes, including stand. :thumbup:

Price: FREE!!! (get your coat quick!) before it goes to the tip..

This was donated to us a while back, since we have no real desire to break limbs I never really bothered to do anything with it and it has since sat in the shed. The tyre is flat, all it needs (I would think) is a new inner tube and a good clean.

Could be hours of fun or a new choice of career for the right person.

Pickup only Im afraid, the Octy is poorly in the garage till next week by the looks.

Form an orderly queue :giggle: Clown shoes are NOT included.

Im expecting this to be a very quiet thread B)

EDIT: Please keep in mind I will be held in no way responsible for any injuries or damages caused by, or involving, this unicycle. Just to keep that nice and clear :giggle: :yes:

MIGHT be able to bring to the Dec NW meet at the Stretton Fox.

1aec069e.jpg

fb9e9277.jpg

70965350.jpg

Edited by Rhoobarb

If not, I can post this on one of the unicycling forums for you, and you'll probably find someone local to take it off your hands :)

Oh no.........not more forums for me to join :rofl:

Wirral, North West

Not really necessary to go to other forums, etc. Was just seeing if any Brisky members were interested before it went on Freecycle or to the tip.

Im not sure if its a professional one or just 'for fun', I dont even know its origins but it seems sturdy enough though. Ill get some pics up.

EDIT: Pics Added

Edited by Rhoobarb

All together now,

DAH... dah -dah- diddle -diddle- dah- dah -dum, Dah-dah-dah-diddle-diddle-dum-dum-dum... Now, where did I put that bucket fill of confetti?:giggle:

I'll have a it please if no-one else has claimed it - I'm sure it will keep the kids amused!

Its about time I gave my footy meetings a miss and got over to the next Stretton Fox meet, so I can pick it up then if you're there (and sort something else out if you're not).

Cheers

Andy

I'll have a it please if no-one else has claimed it - I'm sure it will keep the kids amused!

Its about time I gave my footy meetings a miss and got over to the next Stretton Fox meet, so I can pick it up then if you're there (and sort something else out if you're not).

Cheers

Andy

I'm glad you said it was for the kids Andy, I don't think the seat would go low enough for you :rofl:

Cheers

Andy

Its yours, glad someone will get some use of it. :thumbup: You have PM

Anyone would think you want a go Bryan :giggle:

Edited by Rhoobarb