2009 Fabia vRS Limited Edition

mikee

Partially due to buying my first house and mainly because im now having to do 30,000 miles a year i am ever so reluctantly putting my Fabia vRS LE (no. 201) up for sale. I bought the car from Le Car Centre back in April 2009, it was until then sitting in there showroom as a display piece. I am the second owner as the dealership registered the car on themselves, it was in there ownership for about three weeks before i bought the car off them with about 180 miles on the clock.

The car is currently sitting on 16,900 miles, taxed until October 2011 and is under manufacturers warranty until the end of March 2012.

Wear and tear

- It has one stone chip (that's it i think) and a small (5mm by 2mm) bit of kurbing on the rear drivers alloy after i had to swerve to miss a learner. Both are hard to spot.

- There are no parking dents as im pretty picky about how i park my car.

History

- 1st year/10,000 mile service at 5600 miles (April 2010) - Le Car Centre

- Interim oil change at 10500 miles (August 2010) - Citygate Skoda

- 2nd year/20,000 mile service at 15600 miles (October 2010) - Citygate Skoda

- Leather has been treated every 3-4 months - Autogylm wash and leather treatment

- Has two new Uniroyal Rainsports fitted and original Bridgestones with 5-6mm of tread left.

- One of the oil pipes had a small split and was replaced under warranty.

Extra's

- Dubmister legal metal pressed plates with surrounds (not fitted)

- Pipercross panel filter (not fitted)

- Leon Cupra R splitter (not fitted)

- Aftermarket Becker in dash sat nav unit (not sure if i will sell with this)

Since the car was very late registered it is pretty hard to value. I popped to some dealers the other day to help get it valued, they have said to stick in up for £9,000 but i am willing to listen to offers (as long as they are sensible). When i get my camera cable tomorrow i will stick up some recent photo's of the car, until then i have attached a photo of the car from when i bought it.

Mike

Edit 19/01/2011

car is sitting at 19,600 miles now. Over Christmas the car sustained a bit of damage, I believe a bit of ice or something must of fallen from a tree or possibly the multi storey at work and has made a small pin type dent in the roof of the car. It is near the middle of the roof so not massively noticeable.

Pictures of the seats and the damage to the roof, just realised i forgot to buff the seats after cleaning them they are not shiney once buffed down.

http://img407.images...g/driversq.jpg/

http://img690.yfrog.com/gal.php?g=cimg2453e.jpg

Also to add the car will be going shortly, have talked with a few dealers and those sell your car places. If it doesn't sell privately I will just trade it in. Just give me a offer, as long as its not silly I will accept it.

Mike

post-29040-12894968679047_thumb.jpg

Edited by mikee

Nice car. An 09 plate LE defo has rarity value. Yours still has bags of warranty left while most others (mine included) have ran out. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks, it a shame its being a pain to value successfully. I won't be offended by offers.

Incase anyone is worried about insurance, i haven't had any insurance companies say sorry we can't insure the car. Currently its costing me £400 a year to insure with Sky Insurance.

HI

Would you be interested in £8000? I can sell my car on for that fairly quickly so thats how I'm arriving at that figure.

I have paid for a CAP valuation on mine & have 2 credits remaining so if you were interested PM me your reg no & any additional info & I''ll get yours done & email you the results

Edited by AlistairS

• 1 month later...

After losing my internet connection, being ill, working away from home and being ill again the car is still for sale.

Happy to listen to offers, will check the car tomorrow and report any changes.

Mike

An 09 Mk1, that's limited edition and a fairly low build number! Impressive :thumbup:

Seems mad that they didn't register that sooner as they flew out the door new. But it's to your benefit, and a successful buyer :yes:

Don't think you'll have any trouble selling that. Also remember about AutoTrader and Pistonheads for adverts.

Good luck,

Steve

Quick update:

car is sitting at 19,600 miles now. Over Christmas the car sustained a bit of damage, I believe a bit of ice or something must of fallen from a tree or possibly the multi storey at work and has made a small pin type dent in the roof of the car. It is near the middle of the roof so not massively noticeable.

Pictures of the seats and the damage to the roof, just realised i forgot to buff the seats after cleaning them they are not shiney once buffed down.

http://img407.imageshack.us/g/driversq.jpg/

Also to add the car will be going shortly, have talked with a few dealers and those sell your car places. If it doesn't sell privately I will just trade it in.

Mike

Edited by mikee

Quick update:

http://img407.imageshack.us/g/driversq.jpg/

Also to add the car will be going shortly, have talked with a few dealers and those sell your car places. If it doesn't sell privately I will just trade it in.

Mike

Hi,

If you end up wanting to trade it to a dealer please give me a call on 01372736503 ask for me and ask for me (James).

We will come up and collect as soon as we can!

Thanks.

Right the car is most likely going to be sold to a dealer in the next few days, if anyone wants it for themselves then let me otherwise it will go.

Mike

Hi Mikee,

1st - just seen this post and am in the market for a fab VRS, pref an LE.

2nd-The car i purchase is for work and my employers will be providing the loan; I choose my car. They require me to get a 'Certificate of roadworthiness' as well as any MOT etc...

3rd What kind of price have been offered? I'm in Herts and travel daily thru Enfield (A10) and would love to view/inspect asap. PM me if poss.

I hope you are getting more than 8k for it. :yes:

As you have already been offered that (twice - that I know of)

Not massively far off, would have loved to have completed the sale before Christmas but life just got in the way.

Mike

Cool, because I know I offered 8k by PM and so did someone else above publically afterwards. :thumbup:

Glad you are not losing out.

If the dealer is offering you less, my offer is still on the table. :)

You are not far from me, my business is in East London and I could sort the money in 24hours, if you are interested.