Leather pictures?

vRS Joe

Has anyone got any pictures of leather re-trims. I'm going to order mine soon from Seat Surgeons, York. I cant decide what colour & style to go for. I'm thinking black around the edge & backs with grey in the centre, rather like the vRS cloth seats but with the black & grey the other way around would look good.

Heres a few examples from seat surgeons http://www.theseatsurgeons.com/metadot/index.pl?id=2320;isa=Category;op=show;sort_order=;filter=;dbfilter=;max_rows=20;sort_column=;start_row=20#gallery

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I didn't actually do the swap, they've been like that since before I bought the car. However they look mint and have been done for about 3 years. As long as the leather has been treated properly I don't think it will be an issue.

Thanks everyone. Its so hard to choose! I think i'm going to get them like Dougie S's. I'm Currently waiting for a sample book before I place my order!

£795 including VAT seems a pretty good deal to me!

Thanks everyone. Its so hard to choose! I think i'm going to get them like Dougie S's. I'm Currently waiting for a sample book before I place my order!

£795 including VAT seems a pretty good deal to me!

That does seem pretty resonable, what options were on that price? colour(S) / stitch colour / piping / design etc..

Superb! I'd bite their hand off at that price. I've got an SE that already comes with leather seats, but the mesh-like material on the door cards is the one thing that lets the interior down. Now if only I could find someone that'd do the door cards in matching leather...

Hope you enjoy your seat surgeons leather when you get it.