My Fab 1.2 TSI Ambient

It might be the plastic around the (total brain freeze) the thing, ......cluster. Where the speed dail, rpm gauges etc is located. Give it a firm push against the windscreen (direction). This made my wifes roomster stop rattling...

It might be the plastic around the (total brain freeze) the thing, ......cluster. Where the speed dail, rpm gauges etc is located. Give it a firm push against the windscreen (direction). This made my wifes roomster stop rattling...

What happens of I push to hard? May push the windscreen out lol

This morning I notices a strange plastic-on-plastic rattling sound coming from the direction of the glove box, and only when idling. Did anyone of you guys noticed something similar? I am now on ~12000km. When I open the engine compartment I thing that everything sounds normal, with the same but diminished sound coming from behind the radiator liquid reservoir.

Yes, I get that sometimes too. It has to be something in the dash as it sounds completely normal form the outside. I'll try pressing a few dash parts next time :)

there has been just a little update:

Fabia1.jpg

2.jpg

3-1.jpg

4.jpg

EDIT> Next thing on the menu are the rims, probably a mk.1 vRS wheels if possible, and after that lowering, -3 to 4cm. And after we'll see. Maybe adding rear speakers.

I forgot to say this is matte white foil.

Edited by Uro? TSI

Looks good that :thumbup: whats the name of the colour??? As I have an old MKI Fabia in a dark blue like that but in metallic version, and if I need to replace it would like to get non metallic dark blue like your colour. B)

The colour is Pacific Blue Uni, and the roof is matte white auto foil.

Found it in the Skoda catalogue.....as usual the colours are "off" in the catalogue, as it looks lighter and slightly purple in your photo than it shows in the catalogue..... and I've never seen that on a car at the dealership....very nice...got that colour marked for my replacement , whenever I need it...Thanks :thumbup:B)

there has been just a little update:

Fabia1.jpg

2.jpg

3-1.jpg

4.jpg

EDIT> Next thing on the menu are the rims, probably a mk.1 vRS wheels if possible, and after that lowering, -3 to 4cm. And after we'll see. Maybe adding rear speakers.

I forgot to say this is matte white foil.

Like the car looks good Uros but liking the location belgrade looks lovely wish I was there instead of blighty B) Oh Uros take the dealer badge of the rear window looks lots better without it :thumbup:

Edited by seboni121

Thanks seboni121, so you've visited Belgrade? How did you like it? If you were here during other than summer than you have to come again :D

No never been to serbia, lived in greece for a while though are you watching the eurovision?:thumbup:

Serbia is a great place to live and visit. No, Im not a fan of Eurovision, though it is very popular around here since we won in 2006 or 2007, cant remember. :D

Serbia is a great place to live and visit.

Can never remember which bit is which these days.....had holidayed in "Yugoslavia" mainly flew into either Split or Dvbrovnik airports and stayed in Podgora...Also had a nice winter holiday staying at Lake Bled! Last time I was in "Yugoslavia" was 1987/88!!! B)

That is now Croatia, they took all the formerly Yugoslavian sea shore. Serbia is inland, no exit to sea whatsoever but great sceneries, rivers, mountains, capital Belgrade, great people, and they say one of the most beautiful women in Europe, and I can say that again.

Aye must say the continental ladies are not only better looking but also nicer personalities, rather the mingers in the UK

+1 :thumbup: Inverness has quite a few very nice Czech and Polish women there....and a couple of my mates have european girlfriends.....lucky ******s!!!!

Edited by fabdavrav

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys. Bought my self Fabia Mk.1 RS wheels which have a lower offset than my stock wheels. ET37(alloys) compared to ET43(stock steel wheels).

Will be buying safety wheel bolts, so I was wondering will that be an issue since skoda has only one safety bolts model for all their cars, Fabia to Yeti.

Will I be able toput that bolts with no fuss and has anyone tried to put Mk.1 alloys on Mk.2 Fabia. I calculated that wheels will be roughly half an inch more wider(11-12mm)?

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

IMAG0544_zpsc9b77538.jpg

DSCN3530_zps712621b9.jpg

Mk.1 RS wheels on Mk.2 FL, operation successful :D

The effect is awesome. Completely different car to look at and to drive. Tires are Barum Bravuris 2 205 45 R16 83V, which are very reasonably priced over here in Serbia. The car is not as hard on the road as I was afraid it would be, just slightly less confy ride than on 15" but it handles better, and I think it accelerates from standstill with more ease.

Just have to buy wheel bolt covers which are here hard to find, even at official Škoda dealer.

Now the cars look is begging for Eibach Pro Kit :(

Edited by Uro? TSI
  • Like 1

Havent found adequate thread to ask this question so I will post it here.

Does the Octavia A5 FL Swing radio fits Skoda Fabia Mk.2 2010.?

I seem to have a very good opportunity to buy one from friends A5 FL, but I dont know if it fits?

And one new photo:

SAM_1521_zps87842bae.jpg

Edited by Uro? TSI