Scrolling through iPod on MDI - slow?

Stu vRS

iTunes stores the music elsewhere so you should be able to access it as normal. On a Mac it is stored within the iTunes under the music section in your documents. It is someone on PC but I couldn't tell you where I'm afraid.

I considered getting a hardrive but I'm not a fan of organising it in folders as I can't remember what I have put on. I use an old iPod and have very generalised genres so I can select what sort of music is taking my fancy at that time. Does anyone know if this is possible on a hardrive without physically moving files into folders? I'm trying to keep an eye out for an iPod with a broken screen as the screen isn't ended and should be a cheap buy. The only problem I've had with my iPod is it cannot read everything track if playing all my music and doesn't update the track name playing on MaxiDot when the track changes unless you do it yourself. I asked the dealer and they told me some of the older iPods aren't as good as the newer ones and sending the information to the car.