3 months ownership - opinion update

Has my VRS for 3 months and just thought I would give a little update. 9,500 now on the clock (5 miles on when it was delivered). Went from a Vauxhall Signum petrol to the diesel version of the VRS. Firstly i'm loving the power and more importantly the 50+ mpg i'm getting on a regular basis. I find the seats very comfortable but I did find I suffered from slight neck pain for the first month or so, seemed to be related to driving but all seems ok now.

Passengers in the back say the head restraints are very uncomfortable until they are raised then they are fine, they just forget to put them down when they get out. I'm suprised I didn't get a washer bottle low warning, it just ran out. I also had a tyre pressure warning but all the tyres where fine so I just reset it. I'm also sick of the contents of the boot getting wet when I lift the hatch after rain or snow...total pain.

I have the standard stereo and find it more than adequate. Haven't used the CD player and find the SD card reader very quick to use and update when needed. Lastly the car is so much more airy than the Signum and the dual climate control is very easy and effective to use. Must read the manual one day to see how it works properly !

I got a white VRS and if I had the choice again I would choose white again....love the colour and love the car.

I just noticed a crack in the windscreen today....hope the replacement isn't a nightmare like previous owners have had :/

Has my VRS for 3 months and just thought I would give a little update. 9,500 now on the clock (5 miles on when it was delivered). Went from a Vauxhall Signum petrol to the diesel version of the VRS. Firstly i'm loving the power and more importantly the 50+ mpg i'm getting on a regular basis. I find the seats very comfortable but I did find I suffered from slight neck pain for the first month or so, seemed to be related to driving but all seems ok now.

Passengers in the back say the head restraints are very uncomfortable until they are raised then they are fine, they just forget to put them down when they get out. I'm suprised I didn't get a washer bottle low warning, it just ran out. I also had a tyre pressure warning but all the tyres where fine so I just reset it. I'm also sick of the contents of the boot getting wet when I lift the hatch after rain or snow...total pain.

I have the standard stereo and find it more than adequate. Haven't used the CD player and find the SD card reader very quick to use and update when needed. Lastly the car is so much more airy than the Signum and the dual climate control is very easy and effective to use. Must read the manual one day to see how it works properly !

I got a white VRS and if I had the choice again I would choose white again....love the colour and love the car.

I just noticed a crack in the windscreen today....hope the replacement isn't a nightmare like previous owners have had :/

Mine is a year old this week, and I have covered 24000 miles. The biggest disappointment for me is that my wife, son and daughter all now refuse to travel in the back as it makes them travel sick, and this has not happened on any of my previous cars. So now if more than 2 of us go anywhere its in a different car!

Ive just spent a week ferrying the parents about Northern Ireland in my vRS and they commented on how comforable the seats and ride were. And with the windy roads that i know well after all the years of being over, i wasnt exactly hanging about. :)

Mine is a year old this week, and I have covered 24000 miles. The biggest disappointment for me is that my wife, son and daughter all now refuse to travel in the back as it makes them travel sick, and this has not happened on any of my previous cars. So now if more than 2 of us go anywhere its in a different car!

Get them a booster seat so they can see out of the windows & look at a horizon to combat travel sickness.