Remapp experts in West London -Reading,Newbury /Guildford

ajex

I am looking to get my Octy 07 - 1.9 TDI remapped during X mas holidays..

Any recommendations in London ,can travel upto 50 miles ...

Thanks in advance... :thumbup:

Edited by ajex

I've only heard good things about JKM at Portsmouth. Never used them myself. They have a promotion on at the minute too, which may make it worth the travel down there. It's probably about as far as you'd want to go... but you could make a day out of it.

Quite far but Ben@Shark Performance in Mansfield is the King on these forums, and I have his remap too :) His thread is here: http://briskoda.net/forums/forum/154-shark-performance/

I would not compromise on a map just because I can travel only 50 miles from home. I traveled 2000 miles for it :)

Edited by CEPi

Quite far but Ben@Shark Performance in Mansfield is the King on these forums, and I have his remap too :) His thread is here: http://briskoda.net/forums/forum/154-shark-performance/

I would not compromise on a map just because I can travel only 50 miles from home. I traveled 2000 miles for it :)

+1

Great service, even better remap :thumbup:

I travelled 160 miles!

Thanks!!! just checked that Shark is 146 miles!!! less than 160 :rofl:

I'm considering using Shark, but also MRC Tuning in Banbury as they did such a great job on my Audi S4 and they know VAG cars well.

Edited by ajex