Just a couple of photos in the snow

Thanks! Yes, the stump is annoying and the fact the car is filthy!

Didn't do much editing to it, decrease the shadows slightly, increased the saturation levels on the blues slightly and tweaked the White balance a bit to make it a little warmer. I was actually raking photos of the view behind me. If I had gone out to get photos of the car I'd have parked it better!

Smashing pictures there. You say you haven't cleaned it, :o it looks spotless to me... B)

My two are in bad need of a clean, just too cold to do it now... wish I had done it before the snow for some nice photos..

th_DSCF2832.jpg

th_DSCF2831.jpg

th_DSCF2807.jpg

Thanks for posting, nice cars!

It is dirty, hasn't been cleaned for 3 weeks. I just wiped the headlights and number plates before I set off which makes it look a bit brighter I suppose! I took quite a few photos that day, I'll post them up in the photography section

Wow dude, good effort! Thanks!

I was going to give it a go tonight actually but Top Gear came on so I got distracted! And you managed it with a compressed JPEG from Picasa! I have the RAW here. I'm on my phone but it looks really good.