CH/LH lights on Octavia II1Z

Ya it is possible......

Gt vcds activate ch and lh ....keep ch on manual or personalization as per ur vcds coding and jus blip the high beam stalk once and voila u hav ch lights.......

Still working on lh will tell u as soon as we ft to knw smethin.!

To note, you don't have to do anything with the headlight stalk! :)

Change VCDS coding accordingly, save. Job done.

Hy can someone give me the part number for the auto headlight switch with both front and rear fog for the Octavia II .I'm planning on getting one for my ambient.

Also I read somewhere that if the headlight switch (without auto position) has a purple wire attached to it......It is just a matter of fixing the new part..could someone please confirm this!!!!!!!!!!

+1, any body can cofirms that its only a matter of swapping the headlight switches (if the purple wire attached to the old one) & coding???

To note, you don't have to do anything with the headlight stalk! :)

Change VCDS coding accordingly, save. Job done.

U don't have to do anything if ch is in automatic mode and if it works out then nothin like it..!!! But if it doesn't and if ch is set to manual mode then ch will only get activated after dipping the high beam..!!!!!!!

I've got an auto headlights switch I was planning to fit. If I can find where it is at home I'll confirm the part number later today :)

It 'll be great if u can provide the part number..!!!

Also if possible can u please share with us from where you can buy a headlight switch with auto position.....

Thanks...!

P.s.- not available on eBay.

1Z0 941 431 E

Is this with front and rear fog with auto position and for Octavia II 09..

thanks ...

(jus need confirmation I'm ordering the part Tom.)

Would be for a pre-FL and WITH foglights front and rear. But to my knowledge the switch has not changed between FL and pre-FL.

Steve

thanks alot>>>>>>

Maybe will get the part tomorrow .....

will let you know the details.!

Hi,

for all those who wanted to see screenshots of the long coding helper for the coming home and leaving home lights (other than byte00 bit 5 and 7).

Please see the video on the following links.....................The coding is exactly similar to what I have been talking about all this while>!

Anyone got any ideas how to start the coming home and leaving home lights.............

please do see the above videos for the new codes in long coding helper......

Anyone got any ideas how to start the coming home and leaving home lights.............

please do see the above videos for the new codes in long coding helper......

Hello all, i have enabled the coming home lights from the adaptation in central electronics. I do not have the auto switch or a rain sensor. But for CH lights to work i have to take the key out of the ignition then make a signal with the lights by pulling back the lever then the lights are going open and when i lock the car they stay open for 10 sec's, thats the time i gave them.

Happy new year

• 5 years later...

Hello all, i have enabled the coming home lights from the adaptation in central electronics. I do not have the auto switch or a rain sensor. But for CH lights to work i have to take the key out of the ignition then make a signal with the lights by pulling back the lever then the lights are going open and when i lock the car they stay open for 10 sec's, thats the time i gave them.

Happy new year

sorry for bumping this thread

I have got a 2009 FL and I am in the same boat

i have to flick the full beam stalk to with the headlight switched on to activate roughly 10 seconds of coming home lights when i open the door.

i have ticked all the coming home/leaving options and still no joy.

I don't have auto-light switch, i just want it to light up when i lock it and unlock it like the 62 plate Yeti next door,

everyone's coding and the one in the video seems different to mine.

i have scratched my napper bald and now resemble a monk.