BEST DEALS ON NEW OCTAVIA CR TDI VRS

ct110

PLEASE COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT AND WHERE THE BEXT DEALS ARE ON A NEW OCTAVIA CR TDI VRS 170.

I HAVE A 53 REG ROVER 25 THAT I NEED TO PART EX AS PART OF IT AS WELL (WOULD PREFER NOT TO SELL IT PRIVATELY AS IT PROBABLY WONT SELL!)

DO DRIVE THE DEAL TAKE PART EX'S?

ALSO WILL THE TAX INCREASE AFFECT THE DRIVE THE DEAL PRICES?

I LIVE IN THE NORTH EAST BUT WOULD TRAVEL ANYWHERE FOR THE BEST DEAL

THANKS

DON'T SHOUT - take Caps Lock off :)

Yes, of course final prices will be affected by the VAT incrase.

Have a look round the forum, Allams have a section here and offer good service. You'll need to travel from the North East though...

Steve

DTD dont px im afraid. But im sure someone somewhere will take it off your hands at right price.

I'd start with local dealers and go along with DTD price and see what they will offer... It takes time, but will pay for itself if you find right dealer at right time...

i got mine from MSB SKODA IN DARLINGTON,great deal were even better than the internet prices i had,give them a ring,i got mine with loads of extras brand new for £17500

i have just been to msb in darlington today mate and spoke to malcolm the owner.

for £17,500 did you get any extras on the standard? if so could you let me know what cos i mite be going back with internet info n prices to beat by the end of the week.

thanks mate

i have just been to msb in darlington today mate and spoke to malcolm the owner.

for £17,500 did you get any extras on the standard? if so could you let me know what cos i mite be going back with internet info n prices to beat by the end of the week.

thanks mate

full leather.

heated seats,

maxi dot,

auto lights and wipers,

full size spare wheel,

rubber matts and boot liner,

rear parking sensors,

i am about to put it up for sale if you no anyone

Edited by hoggy a

full leather.

heated seats,

maxi dot,

auto lights and wipers,

full size spare wheel,

rubber matts and boot liner,

rear parking sensors,

i am about to put it up for sale if you no anyone

i may be interested mate?

when are you looking to sell and for how much?