OEM Xenon headlight upgrade

I don't pay for my MOT as I have the Skoda car serviced on a plan and they don't charge extra for the MOT as obviously if they service the car properly it should always fly through. And the TT and A4 are too young to need an MOT.

One of the most curious statements I've seen for a time. A service contract only covers normal servicing unless you're paying a very high price for it. My Fabia's also on a service contract but it didn't cover £200 worth of suspension bushes necessary to get it through the MoT this year - nor the new tyre needed last year...

If anybody is interested, I am trying to set up another group buy for the Depo Xenon headlamps from wing-mirror-woman on eBay.

I know they won't look OEM with the black surround, but surely for the price you could split the headlights and get them chromed?

Here is the link;

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/243675-interest-in-another-wingmirrorwoman-projector-group-buy/

• Like 1