Recent Additions to the Blue Bullet

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because my Diseasel can keep up with your Fridge there is no need to join in with the rest of the Rabble. I thought you were above such things :rofl:

You spelled Diseasal wrong...

taxi.jpg

Yes I am above such things normally :p

Bryan and Carl sitting in a tree............................. :giggle:

..........knowing that Pagey's wracked with jealousy :p

Edited by Brimma

• 2 weeks later...

Reviving and getting this topic back on track, went for a quick spin in the Bullet today and fek me, it pulls, and pulls, and pulls, I could go on, but I won't, and the noise in the cabin, I would compare it to the noise my Pug 406 Coupe V6 24v made when I thrashed it to with an inch of its life......................only better! :envy: I NEED them engine mounts. :'(

:rofl: :rofl:

Well you never know, you have between now and the summer to talk your missus into them ;)

They are good though aren't they :yes:

Extremely. :thumbup:

i normally groom my missus into thinking there is an issue with the car before i mod it. Then when i buy he mod, i can say 'i told you before'.

I know that one mate, I am currently trying the following: "Mmmm, I think the exhaust is blowing....................bloody hell! Just checked on the internet and its about 500 quid for a replacement sport cat, I REALLY hope we don't need a new one" :giggle: