roof rails

bripete

Are roof rails standard on the SE Roomster model please?

They certainly weren't when I got mine. Make sure you specify them if you think you'll ever want to use a roof-rack because there's no other way to fit one, and the rails are a very expensive after-market fitting.

Edited by Calomax

Another strange difference between car specifications in UK and Finland (I don't know how the rest of Europe is doing, but I suspect they are closer to the Finnish specs than the UK): Here it's not even possible to get a Roomster without the roof rails. At least they are standard on all models sold.

Another strange difference between car specifications in UK and Finland (I don't know how the rest of Europe is doing, but I suspect they are closer to the Finnish specs than the UK): Here it's not even possible to get a Roomster without the roof rails. At least they are standard on all models sold.

Strange thing in the UK is that they are optional on the Roomster but standard on the Fabia Estate