MUSCOVADO/GOBI or CAPPUCCINO/GOBI

Peter a Proud Yorkshireman

Hi All

Thanks again. Excellent pics Tarbat. When I got to D M Keith the car was Muscovado but with black leather which looks a bit grim. Also still awaiting a wash and very dusty. however will be going for the Muscovado/gobi but perhaps with the extra Autoglym treatment!

I also saw the Musc/Onyx combination at my dealer's recently and could not think why anyone would go for that, unless of course they are fearful of marking the Gobi too easily. However, Gobi owners on here don't seem to think it is difficult to keep it looking clean and smart. My delaer has thrown in a free paint/upholstery treatment as part of the deal - not sure I'd pay for it but I'll take it as a freeby!

I also saw the Musc/Onyx combination at my dealer's recently and could not think why anyone would go for that, unless of course they are fearful of marking the Gobi too easily. However, Gobi owners on here don't seem to think it is difficult to keep it looking clean and smart. My delaer has thrown in a free paint/upholstery treatment as part of the deal - not sure I'd pay for it but I'll take it as a freeby!

I cleaned my Gobi drivers seat this morning. covered in blue from jeans. Used Autoglym leather cleaner then Autoglym Leather care lotion. Cleaned up nicely. It has lifeshine treatment as well.

Mike

I also saw the Musc/Onyx combination at my dealer's recently and could not think why anyone would go for that,

When I ordered my SM in December the young sales lass went through the questions etc. She asked "Colour ?" - I replied "Muscovado". She then continued filling in the form muttering "gobi interior" without even asking me for my choice. I congratulated her on her perception and she was surprised that any other combination would even be considered.