High level outputs

BigW

Hi all, ive got a mrv t1505 alpine amp and a RF 15" sub out of my old car, i kinda fancy having it in my fabia, but to be honest dont really want to change my head unit as i have the standard 6 disk changer, ive never looked but im assuming the headunit has no pre outs so do you think its worth using the high level outputs instead to wire the amp.

i dont see any heads on the market that really jump out to me at the moment and i kinda like the nice finished look of the standard too.

Yep, as dr. z said. The hu does have preouts its just you cant see them because they are on the iso connection on the back. The cable required is available from bluespot, or you can wire it into the existing connector yourself. Much quicker with the cable though.