were is eveybody

bripete

.......there arn't too many ways to mod it, i.e. no VRS version like the Fabia

Plenty of modding potential for the Roomy. It is after all a Mk1 Fabia front end (with a skin job) and a (IIRC) a Mk4 Golf rear end :thumbup:

I'll be looking at some reasonably serious mods for mine once warranty period is up. It runs a panel filter and a PD160 pipe @ the moment. I have a Neuspeed RARB under refurbishment for fitting.

I have planned a decat, remap, exhaust, and some lowering B) I am also sorely tempted to drop in a PD130 block, 6 speed box and a nice big FMIC, but I doubt I'll get that past SWMBO :giggle

MMMMM sounds tasty, my grandad just bought a 70bhp rocketship model, i wonder if i can tempt him to mod his Roomy, it's 2yrs old so only one year of warranty left.

He likes the fast steering on it, says it's good for town driving. I turns 90yr soon so i guess i could buy him some lowering springs for his BD, then a remap for christmas, that should increase the 70bhp rocketship to an 86bhp spaceship!

it's all relative guys. you can modify a Roomy to the limit but a £750 mk2 MR2 N/A would always trump it for driving dynamics, looks and speed!

minus the load space, economy and practicality.

Anyway back to thread, a modded Roomy would look pretty cool, can't wait to see it lowered, smoothed with a cool set of Octy VRS alloys.

Question; Are Roomy available on the american market yet? are far as i have seen the Roomy hasn't been introduced yet, i suppose it's very europeon in design

MMMMM sounds tasty, my grandad just bought a 70bhp rocketship model, i wonder if i can tempt him to mod his Roomy, it's 2yrs old so only one year of warranty left.

He likes the fast steering on it, says it's good for town driving. I turns 90yr soon so i guess i could buy him some lowering springs for his BD, then a remap for christmas, that should increase the 70bhp rocketship to an 86bhp spaceship!

it's all relative guys. you can modify a Roomy to the limit but a £750 mk2 MR2 N/A would always trump it for driving dynamics, looks and speed!

minus the load space, economy and practicality.

Anyway back to thread, a modded Roomy would look pretty cool, can't wait to see it lowered, smoothed with a cool set of Octy VRS alloys.

Question; Are Roomy available on the american market yet? are far as i have seen the Roomy hasn't been introduced yet, i suppose it's very europeon in design

aim ordering a roomy next week in black we be fitting 17s on it rear spoiler exhaust tip carbon roof wrap all colour coded then find sumone who does lowering kits seen a few roomys on the checz site look good