Mornington Crescent

alannfrost

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had Radio 2 on in the car yesterday and for over 10 minutes they were talking to this boring fart in Wales! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz And why hasn't Wigon retired yet? And the idiot with the hangers on/ego massagers Steve WRONG..Who is clearly only fit to do hospital radio...

Replace the lot with back to back ISIHAC :p

Excuse my ignorance....BUT...Ive got no idea what this thread is all about

Mornington Road???

Ive never listened to Radio 4...Is it on this Radio channel??

Glad it's not just me that hasn't got a clue

@ superbfan. If you look on the Wiki site, you will see why Graeme, and Tim and Barry have all said no to the chair position. Humph made that show, and nobody could fill his shoes really, because they were so huge. I still miss the old so & so now, with his double entendres. His voice made you picture him as a very confused old man (a part he played so well).

Piccadilly Circus

Let's see, it's now Monday, and an Audi driver has just played Frognal. That means that the DLR are now legal moves, so I'll play play Island Gardens, which means that Amanda's got to miss 2.35 turns, or else kiss me, and leaves anyone with an Ambiante Tunnelled, and places all Yeti drivers in Nip until Wednesday.

Given that pickles are now hot, and without the option of a gugenflamp, there's clearly nothing to stop a reverse tremlock manouvre - so after careful consideration I feel that I have to play Fairlop.

This might seem like a rash move given the unleashing of some rather underhand tactics by certain players in recent moves, but please remember that unless an uberquay is challenged then all remaining players are considered fair game for blooning.

:dance: :p :p :p

Oops I missed my stop! I think I have to miss another 3.1415 turns, kiss Ken till he turns into a frog and burn my Oyster card :(

{wraps arms round Amanda, returns kiss enthusiastically, and starts tapping Morse on the small of her back}

If we stay like this and play Ruislip, we can reverse your penalty, both open both our major diagonals, and get Safe from Double $ecret Probation.