Checked this evening, Its almost on the cargo ship 28/03/11

w4rn3r

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love it, although you should be done for cruelty to a 'sales executive' :giggle:

I can't remember using the word "Fabulous" .........but it's always a good feeling..telling customers their New car is on its way

Edited by Tony B510

I can't remember using the word "Fabulous" .........but it's always a good feeling..telling customers their New car is on its way

I should have said in my origional post that although the conversation went along those lines, artistic license may have been used to a small degree. :D

And it is Great news when you hear your cars almost here

Edited by w4rn3r

Its nice to see the local skoda dealers coming onto forums like this, to offer advice, I know you from bickertons and james from Allams skoda in essex is on here aswell, infact he gets quite a few sales off the good folk on this forum because of his customer service.

• 2 weeks later...

Its nice to see the local skoda dealers coming onto forums like this, to offer advice, I know you from bickertons and james from Allams skoda in essex is on here aswell, infact he gets quite a few sales off the good folk on this forum because of his customer service.

Some dealers = worryingly clueless emoticon-0106-crying.gif

TGF the likes of James :thumbup:

Haha thanks.

Just as an FYI depending on what system each dealer is running, you can sometimes get a choice of registration numbers albeit a very small choice but a choice is a choice I guess.

Haha thanks.

Just as an FYI depending on what system each dealer is running, you can sometimes get a choice of registration numbers albeit a very small choice but a choice is a choice I guess.

I've already had this convo with Tony and he's going to call me and advise me when I can call in and choose from the list of reg numbers he has at that time.