Checked this evening, Its almost on the cargo ship 28/03/11

w4rn3r

Ok so i have another build week assigned, it says not confirmed yet, but i'll post updates at each stage it it does get confirmed heres the first screen shot, and from the looks of it will start to be built on or around april 12th.

TMSstage1.jpg

am i right in thinking that if the build week is less than 4 weeks away then it will be confirmed and not re scheduled again?

Edited by w4rn3r

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, build week is only fixed at 4 weeks' distance; according to my diary this is now week 9 (don't know if the Czech Republic counts the same - they might regard week 1 as the first full week in January, ie week beginning Sunday 2 January) so your build week 12 should be safe within the next few days (however they count!).

Yes, build week is only fixed at 4 weeks' distance; according to my diary this is now week 9 (don't know if the Czech Republic counts the same - they might regard week 1 as the first full week in January, ie week beginning Sunday 2 January) so your build week 12 should be safe within the next few days (however they count!).

so if it is week 09 or week 08 as plumber says it should still be confirmed within a couple of days

Beginning to think mine's a Yo-Yo car :giggle:

First it was build week 15, then it moved to week 17 - checking today it's gone back to week 15 :dull:

Sounds like good planning - what's next ?

Hi Bassa,

well at least it's in the right direction :yes: thought for a minute you were going to say WK25 :o:giggle:

TP

Hi Bassa,

well at least it's in the right direction :yes: thought for a minute you were going to say WK25 :o:giggle:

TP

Well IF it stays there, then its only 2 weeks to a confirmed build - at least by my maths :nerd: Then it could be simple keyboard error 15 = 25.:o

Take it you remain static ?

my build week still says unconfirmed 201112, fingers crossed for the confirmation now

Should be confirmed now for week 12 - I believe listings are updated on Thursdays (don't know at what hour!) so could be worth a running check over the next 24 hours.

Well IF it stays there, then its only 2 weeks to a confirmed build - at least by my maths :nerd: Then it could be simple keyboard error 15 = 25.:o

Take it you remain static ?

No news but James only informed me of the WK17 change on Monday.

Asked James regard when build becomes fixed as I've always thought it to be two weeks before production. This appears to be his view also and I quote "They go to 'Status 20' which is confirmed usually 14 days prior to the estimated build date."

Therefore I assume were all waiting for a Status 20 against our orders :wonder:

Regards,

TP

No news but James only informed me of the WK17 change on Monday.

Asked James regard when build becomes fixed as I've always thought it to be two weeks before production. This appears to be his view also and I quote "They go to 'Status 20' which is confirmed usually 14 days prior to the estimated build date."

Therefore I assume were all waiting for a Status 20 against our orders :wonder:

Regards,

TP

Next week is nine I believe so mine needs to remain on build 15 for another 4 weeks before getting its "Status 20" . No real surprises if it changes yet again.

Another interesting example of different information. My dealer was adamant that a build week was fixed FOUR weeks in advance, which I checked out with SUK who confirmed that, and it certainly held true for mine (build week 4, confirmed week 1 and held). Perhaps this is another change brought about by the volume of orders?

Another interesting example of different information. My dealer was adamant that a build week was fixed FOUR weeks in advance, which I checked out with SUK who confirmed that, and it certainly held true for mine (build week 4, confirmed week 1 and held). Perhaps this is another change brought about by the volume of orders?

I hope not because that means i'll be biting my nails for another fortnight

• 2 weeks later...

Right its the start of week 10 today, I've been frantically checking the track my skoda website all day and my build week still is not confirmed, I've been given week 12 and its been that for 2 to 3 weeks now but has stayed unconfirmed, can the confirmation happen on any day or is it just the start of the week when it happens, because on somewhere i seem to remember another member saying that thursday was the day they got thiers confirmed.

Edited by w4rn3r

Just checked on track my skoda for the third time today, first two times no change still unconfirmed, third time checked at 10am, and its finally confirmed yay :)

TMSstage2_renamed_7578.jpg

Edited by w4rn3r

Just checked on track my skoda for the third time today, first two times no change still unconfirmed, third time checked at 10am, and its finally confirmed yay :)

TMSstage2_renamed_7578.jpg

That website should be provided by SUK for all outstanding orders and not left to a forward thinking dealer group to do it. It makes so much sense and from what others have posted it works!

Fred

Edited by g6zru

• 2 weeks later...

That website should be provided by SUK for all outstanding orders and not left to a forward thinking dealer group to do it. It makes so much sense and from what others have posted it works!

Fred

+1 a million times over! I would not have had to call SUK Customer Services once if I had had access to a website like this!

+1 a million times over! I would not have had to call SUK Customer Services once if I had had access to a website like this!

+2! I'm amazed that only a small section of Skoda Uk dealerships have this online tracking facility. How can they get the budget to ok the cost involved and not Skoda UK as a whole? All the source code will have been written so the expensive bit has been taken care of.

well its on its way to the port in germany yippee!!!, not long now folks :rofl: I love this track my skoda site

tmsSTAGE3.jpg

I think when it arrives at the german port it may hit a black hole, as it then depends how long to fill the ship and when the ship sails.Unless it give the ships name then can be tracked to the UK port .

http://www.marinetra...spx?port_id=175