Silver VRS 'Clean'!

RO0

Having given the VRS its first clean since october i thought i would post some pics :rofl: She's a 50k fsh sex on legs!

fab5.jpg

fab4.jpg

fab6.jpg

Hello cheeky!

fab1.jpg

Opinions welcome

Edited by RSsimon

Nice, cleaned my silver vRS inside and out today after a 800 mile round trip.

Those red wheels look terrible, get some nice 17" Octy Spiders and a sensible drop IMO!

I'm liking the de-badged look at the back btw!

Edited by farmer11

Nice, cleaned my silver vRS inside and out today after a 800 mile round trip.

Those red wheels look terrible, get some nice 17" Octy Spiders and a sensible drop IMO!

I'm liking the de-badged look at the back btw!

If anyone else mentions 'Octy Spiders' again i'll scream! For christ sake lets see some creativity and individualism!!! B)

Looks very nice and clean :)

Them red wheels look horrible though and really don't suit it but each to there own.

They're actually for the polo in the background, porsche rs theme :)

Let's see some people take risks with their vrs'

I'm going with white S3's on black. Whats the worse that could happen, it looks crap and you have to go to Halfords for different paint. Get some pics up of the polo when they get put on, should look pretty good.

I'm going with white S3's on black. Whats the worse that could happen, it looks crap and you have to go to Halfords for different paint. Get some pics up of the polo when they get put on, should look pretty good.

White S3's is still an option for the polo, i'll put the tyres on first then paint them with the tyres on if needed :p

Looks great mate, you forgot to clean the wheels though! :giggle:

Wtf are you all on about?

Might just be an amusing quip, seeing as they're anthracite and are always going to look like they need a wash ;)

So you're fitting red S3 wheels straight on? Hmmm, OK. It really needs a drop then, otherwise 17s on a Fabia look like it's about to go off-roading...

what colour are your wheels as they look spot on

They are anthracite, got them from me a short while back.

Looking good on the car Si, like them with the silver paint! :thumbup:

P.S. I think the red S3 will look pretty coolio on the polo, get pics up when they are on!

If anyone else mentions 'Octy Spiders' again i'll scream! For christ sake lets see some creativity and individualism!!! B)

+1 there dude... silver vrs with grey spiders... i know lets look all the same on here!! nope, i am after some d90s which you dont see alot of on fabias.