fake extended front side window

fabia55

Your so right, that will teach me to read the words and just not look at the pictures.4 owners what going on there then?Perhaps the Stig and Top Gear team took it on a continental relay race?

Edited by bobspark

i looked at the car, on the outside it looked alright. I was going to go back to the dealer to ask if I could have a look inside then saw the advert saying '4 owners'...i didn't hessitate not to go back to have a second look

i looked at the car, on the outside it looked alright. I was going to go back to the dealer to ask if I could have a look inside then saw the advert saying '4 owners'...i didn't hessitate not to go back to have a second look

wots this fabia55 are you buying a roomster aswell ur just looking these sum nice roomys on the check site seen a nice white roomster

black wheels and polished black windows aswell

wots this fabia55 are you buying a roomster aswell ur just looking these sum nice roomys on the check site seen a nice white roomster

black wheels and polished black windows aswell

yeah i've been looking at roomster scouts and fabia estates 1.4tdi or 1.9tdi. i'm not in a hurry and happy with my car except for the fuel economy and a larger boot would be nice.

yeah i've been looking at roomster scouts and fabia estates 1.4tdi or 1.9tdi. i'm not in a hurry and happy with my car except for the fuel economy and a larger boot would be nice.

yep i would have gone with the estate i need the leg room and the boot aswell you can put the front seats right back and still

sit behind them with good room order a black roomy 16 alloys black windows then later get sum carbon on it