Picked up the new VRS today at last!

My first mod to the new car :D unfortunately it isnt a nice crystal clear one wish it was ..... but better than what it replaced what can only be described as an advert banner

briskoda.jpg

Next I need to get some actual floor mats cant believe Skoda has stopped doing VRS ones ..... and no logo on gear knob pffffft I was spoiled in the Furby it seems ahha 266 miles on the clock and counting

Mine came with mats?

yea mine has mats but unlike my old Fabia VRS they are just plain boring ones not nice thick ones with VRS logo thats what im after then use the ones that came with it in winter maybe

• 3 weeks later...

Yesthey used to fit cr@ppy dunlops :doh:

They seem to fit whatever tyres they feel like. I got my VRS in Nov and it came fitted with Conti's. My sister got her VRS about 2 weeks ago and that has Dunlops, but the new stubby aerial!

Looks very nice.

It's the std dealer response on rear vRS mudflaps, that they don't fit. You won't have many problems with them though.

Terrible service on the fuel, but they'll get away with what they can I suppose! I'd have got at least a half tank written into the deal myself, plus some mats! 'Mats, flaps and a tank of fuel', as the old motoring saying goes emoticon-0148-yes.gif

Enjoy it emoticon-0103-cool.gif

VRS seem to come with Dunlops or Contis recently.

They've been coming with contis or dunlops since 07 that I know of. When I bought mine the one next to it had contis (both brand new cars) :| and the dealer fits them as replacements. Wish I'd got them as my dunlops were **** they all cracked around the radius grooves. Total hassle to get them sorted, had to buy new ones and wait for checks at dunlop and refund but got sorted eventually. But i noticed that my sister inlaws Mini Had same problem on run flats. I think they were Dunlop sports