Felicia personal home page, HELP NEEDED

Hi averyone,

I have desided to create a home page about the transformation of my Skoda Felicia, to something i believe will very special. The thing is, i'm not so sure, how to make the site look more proffessional and what to include in it.

Please have a look at feliciamods.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk , and if youhave any ideas please let me know. :)

Many thanks if you do

Good basic structure... just populate it with some images and history of a) the felicia and B) your felicia...

If you want it to hit those genuinely interested the progress of the skud, I'd avoid the modelling shots, however if you want the site to get more hits, I'm sure the shallow end of the market would flock to a section "about you" also...

Choose wisely...

I think you need a decent picture of your car on it along with some details of the mods carried out. You could use the galleries to show the transformation as it progresses.

Perhaps try and pick a font (typeface) which looks like the lettering used for the 'Felcia' badge for the headings - then use a more simple text for the paragraph font. Personally I would use the black background but not have red lettering.

You could also split the section which says 'Me and my car' into 'About me' and 'My car'.

At the end of the day most of the design of a site is down to personal preference so get creative :) Looks like you have made a good start though!!!

Don't forget to put Briskoda in the 'links' section :rolleyes::D