Fabia 1.2 (105) TSI

I know there have been postings on this subject before. Just thought I'd add my experiences. I've had my Fabia 1.2 TSI (105) Estate for 1 month and I'm very impressed with the car - ride,engine etc. I'm on my third tankful of petrol mostly driving to and from work, an even mix of motorway and A/B roads together with hills and flat. The first two tankfuls averaged out at 49.3and 49.7 mpg on Tesco 95 petrol. The current tank is Shell 95 and is decreasing at a similar rate so I'm expecting no better mpg. I'm not a fast driver and have been taking it easy with a new engine. I don't rely on trip mpg.

Priseguy

Good to hear as i'll be getting my TSI 105 in the next few months! Would be very very happy with those figures. How are you driving it, like a granny or a few spirited journeys?

Whose granny? Mine's a right nutter on the road, driving a TVR Chimaera.

Whose granny? Mine's a right nutter on the road, driving a TVR Chimaera.

So thats the woman who gave me a finger for holding her up on the road the other day :giggle::giggle::rofl:

I know there have been postings on this subject before. Just thought I'd add my experiences. I've had my Fabia 1.2 TSI (105) Estate for 1 month and I'm very impressed with the car - ride,engine etc. I'm on my third tankful of petrol mostly driving to and from work, an even mix of motorway and A/B roads together with hills and flat. The first two tankfuls averaged out at 49.3and 49.7 mpg on Tesco 95 petrol. The current tank is Shell 95 and is decreasing at a similar rate so I'm expecting no better mpg. I'm not a fast driver and have been taking it easy with a new engine. I don't rely on trip mpg.

Priseguy

I'm still running in my TSI 105 but I've got to the point where I am using full throttle from time to time. Seem to be getting 42 m.p.g. But it is hard to drive with any kind of restraint because its too much fun to let the engine wind up on the turbo. Fitting a cone type air filter has made it quite a bit more responsive and the aural feedback helps the throttle control.

Regards Roadster