Just back from JABBA

CHRIS ELLIS

The 150 mile drive back home was brill :D .had to wait about 5 hours think the guy was called mike who done the buisness i only use sainsburys 95ron so i knew i would'nt be getting masive figures but im happy to say the least.With the boost controller at 3/4 i get 217bhp 224Ibs tork.but was told if i use super 97ron at full boost 225bhp plus better fuel eco which is plenty for me .The road conditions where cr*p to say the least so didn't give full throttle 2nd gear wheelspin and slighty in 3rd :eek: and a 100mph and i eased off but it left a beamer behind :D so im pleased.So big thx to jabba another happy customer:thumbup: .

The 150 mile drive back home was brill :D .had to wait about 5 hours think the guy was called mike who done the buisness i only use sainsburys 95ron so i knew i would'nt be getting masive figures but im happy to say the least.With the boost controller at 3/4 i get 217bhp 224Ibs tork.but was told if i use super 97ron at full boost 225bhp plus better fuel eco which is plenty for me .The road conditions where cr*p to say the least so didn't give full throttle 2nd gear wheelspin and slighty in 3rd :eek: and a 100mph and i eased off but it left a beamer behind :D so im pleased.So big thx to jabba another happy customer:thumbup: .

Now you know what it's like. ;)

I was talking to Elton this morning...told him you were in for a map...said they had to keep your boost down....can't have you passing me now can we? ;):D

Glad your pleased with the result. :thumbup:

supersprint probably make the best quality exhausts this side of Japan, their stainless manifolds are superb... for example, a 16v renault clio make an extra 10bhp on a rolling road after the manifold was fitted. cost was about