Happy Easter Yeti People

jst_at_home

On an aside note,does anyone know if Mr Brimma has ever driven a yeti?

Was wondering if he has a dislike for how they drive or if there is another reason for his yeti-bashing comments.

My daily driver is a fabia vrs se but have access to my folks yeti,sometimes i make excuses to take the yeti for a drive as i love it to bits :thumbup:

Oh....and happy easter to one and all ;)

Big +1.....and a big happy "whatever to whomever".:yes:

+2 and counting.

Bri, do you not realise that you have the ultimate weapon at your disposal? If you don't like it here then go elsewhere. ;)

Fred

Bri,

if you don't like the fact that we Yeti owners have a little "community" of our own, then so be it, but why do you have to continually snipe and criticise us? You don't find us going into other groups and having a go at them. In no way are any of us elitist, we just like our cars for what they are. This is the way Forums work.

Can I politely suggest that if you don't like us then you ignore us and don't post here, or do some of us need to make further complaints about your behaviour?

Happy easter one and ALL.

Yeah - and I am with you on this one Llani-G! It is getting really tiresome the constant carping and sniping from one or two contributors, particularly the Brimma fella. It is completely unnecessary and out of place here, almost as if he cant tolerate a polite and helpful forum, and has to try and spoil it. Probably best if he disappears back to the chat-room to vent his anti-Yeti feelings.

On an aside note,does anyone know if Mr Brimma has ever driven a Yeti?

No I haven't, but that's because i) I'm happy with my Octavia, ii) I don't live on a farm, iii) I don't drive off road, and iv) they have such a small load space

No I haven't, but that's because i) I'm happy with my Octavia, ii) I don't live on a farm, iii) I don't drive off road, and iv) they have such a small load space

Thanks very much for your reply,was just asking the question as i didnt know if it had been asked before.

Furthermore im also very happy with my fabia,i dont live on a farm,i dont go offroad but can fit a months worth of shopping in the boot or have plenty of space for the dog.

Mabye you really should try one before you start having a go at other yeti owning folk on this excellent and normally friendly forum :thumbup:

I'm very happy that you're happy with your Octavia. I truly hope that it gives you many years and miles of motoring joy. I considered buying one myself - it's a nice car. In the end I decided I preferred the Yeti, and bought that. My personal choice, my preference. I'm as happy with my choice as you seem to be with yours. Happy Easter Brimma.

Now **** off and let the grown ups have sensible conversations. :)

Can't see the problem myself.

Trolls need an audience and the "ignore user" function is there to be used. :thumbup:

Back to the original post title...

We took the Yeti away to the Forest of Dean. First trip of more than 50 miles and very, very impressed with it.

Smooth, quiet, practical. Did a straight three hours driving in it to get back as the little one was sleeping. Got out at home without any feeling that I'd just spent so long driving, feel like I could have turned round and driven straight back! :D

We have the 1.2 DSG and it is nippier than I thought it'd be at 70mph(ish).

Averaged 42mpg for the whole trip. Now got 2400 miles on it after nearly eight months.

forestofdeane.jpg

Belated Happy Easter guys and girls of Yeti-land. B)

Happy Easter Brimma

Now **** off and let the grown ups have sensible conversations. :)

Before this I was tempted, now I'm more determined than ever

Brimma,Another bounteous catch. Fishing equipment on offer in Lidl at the moment. Tight Lines!

Someone else appears to have purchased all the hooks, lines and sinkers :rofl:

Before this I was tempted, now I'm more determined than ever

Someone else appears to have purchased all the hooks, lines and sinkers :rofl:

I'll waste no more time on you. I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Can't see the problem myself.

Trolls need an audience and the "ignore user" function is there to be used. :thumbup:

Back to the original post title...

We took the Yeti away to the Forest of Dean. First trip of more than 50 miles and very, very impressed with it.

Smooth, quiet, practical. Did a straight three hours driving in it to get back as the little one was sleeping. Got out at home without any feeling that I'd just spent so long driving, feel like I could have turned round and driven straight back! :D

We have the 1.2 DSG and it is nippier than I thought it'd be at 70mph(ish).

Averaged 42mpg for the whole trip. Now got 2400 miles on it after nearly eight months.

forestofdeane.jpg

Belated Happy Easter guys and girls of Yeti-land. B)

By the way how are the Vector 4seasons performing in this warmer weather :wonder:

Regards,

TP

Easter is over, so this thread is closed.

Truth be told I cant be bothered weeding through all the posts and sorting it all out, please take a look at yourselves and realise that being on the windup gets boring, go and have banter in an appropriate thread, all that happens is people get riled, report posts then we have to wade in and upset the instigator.

Please take a minute to look over the site guidelines in the sticky at the top of each forum, they WILL be enforced, best you know what they are!