Elsecar Mega Meet 2011 Photos

OllieH

Oh yes, really nice day... And really nice pictures too. thanks to everyone that i could enjoy this meet. But for next time i have to sort a holidays. Because i started work at 9 and finish at 7 morning. absolutely naked. But the day and weather was wonderful... Thanks again ..... Your personal Drugs dealer :rofl::D:rofl::D

Oh yes, really nice day... And really nice pictures too. thanks to everyone that i could enjoy this meet. But for next time i have to sort a holidays. Because i started work at 9 and finish at 7 morning. absolutely naked. But the day and weather was wonderful... Thanks again ..... Your personal Drugs dealer :rofl::D:rofl::D

hehehe

I'm used to random wrong words ... I believe you meant knackered rather than naked

Thanks for making the trip up from Nuneaton at short notice.

Great pictures and well done Darren..I can see why we won best stand....

Some of those VW's and wheels look shocking!!!

<COUGH> Orange and Blue ???

Anyone find out why the white Octavia with blue wheels has VW badges??

Thanks for the kind comments about the stand, a credit to the efforts of all of the members.

A nice mix of models, with mods ranging from nil, through oem+ to quite a lot.

As for the "why" question about Ben's car, surely "why not" ... it is after all a free country.

Octavias offer no nonsense family motoring therefore a true "people's car"

:thumbup: You got some good pics there, some really nice cars.

:'( i want a project car, but unfortunatly no way it's going to happen anytime soon( can't even afford to mod the octy yet)

must make a point of going to some shows/meets in the future, if i ever have any free time, but i do love my kids :D honest

You need to pop along on Sat 11 June ... 12 noon, Punch Bowl, Thorne ... details in Yorkshire meets section.

You need to pop along on Sat 11 June ... 12 noon, Punch Bowl, Thorne ... details in Yorkshire meets section.

i will come out and play that night no probs...

hehehe

I'm used to random wrong words ... I believe you meant knackered rather than naked

Thanks for making the trip up from Nuneaton at short notice.

knackered as well, but i wanted to say, that i was absolutely empty and could not think about nothing what is going on at work...

Sorry for going OT but what's so special about Ben's new wheels and why didn't they fit?

They were custom made but arrived with the wrong stud pattern as mk1 & mk11 Octavias differ in this regard,

if Ben's car is a mk1 then the wheels would (I guess) fit your mk11.

I've no idea what they look like however.

I was there in my black mk1 octy VRS on the hdvag club stand just round the corner from you lot. Cars looked good and Congrats on the win. :)

God there are pics of my car appearing everywhere on the net. Really enjoyed the day and thanks Diesal for sqeezing me on stand.It was a perfect mix of cars that is why we all won.I look forward to doing more...If I don't sell my car,coil went today.

Great pictures and well done Darren..I can see why we won best stand....

Some of those VW's and wheels look shocking!!!

<COUGH> Orange and Blue ???

Anyone find out why the white Octavia with blue wheels has VW badges??

MY car has blue wheels as i like it that way instead of your normal black what you see everyday. haha.

it had a vw badge on the front too but it sadly came off. and the reason it has them on is a joke between me and my friends also with it been MY car i can do this to it haha :)

also if you have ever bought a genuine part from skoda you would notice a HUGE majority of the parts have vw or audi stamped in them for example it has VW on the green cap on end of my gearbox :)it even has vw and audi stamped on the bottom ball joint nuts, now tell me your problem with it having VW badges on it ??

and if your lucky i may even put a seat badge on for you next year as VW make them too haha.

regards, ben

Thanks for the kind comments about the stand, a credit to the efforts of all of the members.

A nice mix of models, with mods ranging from nil, through oem+ to quite a lot.

As for the "why" question about Ben's car, surely "why not" ... it is after all a free country.

Octavias offer no nonsense family motoring therefore a true "people's car"

if only the forum had a like button on here like facebook. so take this as me 'LIKING' your reply :)

Some great pics by everyone! Ollie has got a great one of me stood next to a gurning Darren that we deffo did not pose for! :giggle: also an Arty shot of Nick in the reflection of my drivers door :yes: Have you seen either mine or the other thread ,( Mountie) about coil pack recalls, if they have not been replaced you can have them done for free. :thumbup:

if only the forum had a like button on here like facebook. so take this as me 'LIKING' your reply :)

We used to have a thanks system which was effectively that. I liked your blue wheels btw. :)

Hi

Just want to thank you Guys for coming to the show and supporting us

Well done on winning "Best Club Stand"

I promise next year we will have a SKODA Class in the Show and Shine

Please feel free to PM me with any comments about the show

Cheers Again

Hope to see you next year or at the Rallye Show in August

Simon (Event Organiser)

And thanks for the pic of my Estate B)

Edited by MACVWNUT

Hi

Just want to thank you Guys for coming to the show and supporting us

Well done on winning "Best Club Stand"

I promise next year we will have a SKODA Class in the Show and Shine

Please feel free to PM me with any comments about the show

Cheers Again

Hope to see you next year or at the Rallye Show in August

Simon (Event Organiser)

And thanks for the pic of my Estate B)

Thanks for having us, we'll be back next year to defend our title!

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for having us, we'll be back next year to defend our title!

hi dieseldarren nice photos and a nice day i wished i new about it i would liked to gone to it will keep a eye out for it next year pete