what colour was it?

Saw a 03 plate Superb this morning and liked the colour it was a realy light blue anyone any idea what colour it is?

Saw a 03 plate Superb this morning and liked the colour it was a realy light blue anyone any idea what colour it is?

Are you on about a sky blue, or a medium met blue? I can't remember the names though and I haven't seen the brochure for a long time, think the met blue might be Nightfire Blue, but can't say for sure, this one is nice, the other one which is similar to VW's Arctic Blue Silver but lighter and more lilac iirc looks terrible imo.

For the last of the MK 1's the metallics were Nightfire Blue and Storm Blue and the darker non metallic was Dynamic Blue.

this is the colour

My link

Not sure what it was called Storm I think, and that one is a nice colour, the one I thought you meant is a lot lighter, and I'm begining to wonder if it was every available on a Superb anyway, although I do seem to remember seeing one and thinking how cheap it looked,

I have just text my brother who has the same colour on his Superb, its called Blue mystery.

Cheers for that :thumbup:

A bit late for an 03 reg, but the May 04 price list shows a light blue metallic called Mystery Blue.

There was also Dark Blue and Nightfire Blue in metallic and Virtual Blue in solid paint, but all were darker.

Out of interest - just in case anyone is indeed remotely interested - by Jan 06 the blues were Blue Storm, Dynamic Blue, Nightfire Blue metallic, with Dark Blue metallic seeming to have changed name to Deep Sea Dark Blue metallic but kept the same code - and Mystery Blue seeming to have changed its code from M5M5 to U9U9. I always thought of it as a violet type of blue rather than a light blue - I wonder if this is why?

cheers