What's the size of the badges of Superb II?

Hi everyone!

PastyBoy is helping me getting the new badges for my Superb II. I've measured mine and got them to 90-91mm both the front and back. Can that be right? What's the correct official number, anyone who knows?

Edited by Dekagon

Is that the new logo for the MY12 cars? I rad on the Skoda press site they were changing it.

I kinda like it, that looks much better than the badge IMO

Rumours says it's not green on the cars, only in catalogs etc. This badge is custom made, how the original will be is still only rumours... 2012 we will know :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PastyBoy who is the one going to fabricate them, can probably make/sell to you too :)

My car is going to be the test car for this badge size. Picture will come within a couple of weeks :)

PastyBoy who is the one going to fabricate them, can probably make/sell to you too :)

My car is going to be the test car for this badge size. Picture will come within a couple of weeks :)

I Like! B)

Edited by BurialConstant

what does the badge stand for

"The logo with the famous “winged arrow” was first used in 1926. Its origin is shrouded in mystery, sometimes the author of the idea (the stylised head of an Indian wearing a headdress with five feathers) is said to be the commercial director of Škoda Plzeň, T. Maglič. "

More info about the badges over the years... http://www.skoda-auto.com/com/about/tradition/logo/Pages/Logo.aspx

I got mine from Pastyboy some time ago. Front, back and 9 wheels (summer, winter and spare)

Don´t remember what size they were though, but I just told him they where for a Superb II and they fit

IMG_0441.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0443.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

It's not a flat printed badge, but on the other hand it's not as the original badge either. It's like something between :)

I think it's good, I really don't like the style of the original badge :)

Edited by Dekagon

Glad they arrived safe and sound Dekagon

They look sweet as!! :thumbup:

How are they made? Are they the same style as the normal badges, or a "flat" printed badge... it's hard to tell, but the certainly look the part, especially the rear!

As Dekagon says they are somewhere in original and a flat sticker.

Essentially it's a white flexible vinyl printed with the design and then finsihed with a clear resin to give it a pronounced finish and protection :thumbup: