Colour coded grill surround done :-)

Looks OK, but there's something about the FL surround that doesn't lend itself to colour-coding as well as the pre-FL........I think it might be that the section above the grille is that much wider

Looks OK, but there's something about the FL surround that doesn't lend itself to colour-coding as well as the pre-FL........I think it might be that the section above the grille is that much wider

I though it was just me but I'm not sure either, could be looking directly at it and not as whole if that makes sense.

Couldn't disagree more. Whereas the pre FL has a smaller more subtle chrome grill the FL is cursed with a ridiculously sized garish chrome effort. A colour coded grill makes it a far more aggressive beast and also manages to lose that chrome VAG face

Couldn't disagree more. Whereas the pre FL has a smaller more subtle chrome grill the FL is cursed with a ridiculously sized garish chrome effort. A colour coded grill makes it a far more aggressive beast and also manages to lose that chrome VAG face

here here :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: we rule cars look in their mirrors on motorway and seem to more instantly so it even gets you places quicker :p

I'm with you on this - to a certain degree - the FL still looks infinitely better with the colour coded grille, but not as good as the pre-FL............

Although I may change my mind when I get one! :p