air freshner

I must say for the rest of my life I will be buying california scents. I have some here that I have when I bought the car (9 months ago) when you wind the window down the smell from them still hits you.

I never liked magic tree's cos they stink really strong for the first day then don't smell of anything after that. While these are a bit more expensive the first one I had lasted 5 weeks, and is more of a subtle background smell than a overpowering smell. I stick it in the cup holder since I use the handle that adjusts the seat as a drink holder

Matt

California scents all the way...

Some good multi buys on ebay if you want an overkill or to stock up. It's always nice to know you have 40 sat in the garage ;)

+1

A NORWICH CITY shirt air freshener from the club shop.Not to keen on smell but have to support the local team and next years premier league champions

A NORWICH CITY shirt air freshener from the club shop.Not to keen on smell but have to support the local team and next years premier league champions

...but have toyed with putting it under the seat on a velcro pad.

That's how mine is done... :thumbup:

I re-use the same tin each time . Rather sadly I also

wrapped it in black vinyl cos the pink tin bothered me even under the seat.

Another California scents top tip is to literally drip a few of drips of water on to each block when they

are nearing the end of their smell and you can easily get another 2-3 weeks out of them.

I realised that when I went to change the blocks in my velcro tin for new ones once and they really

started kicking up again when I handled them. There's life in these I thought...

So I dripped some water on them and rearranged them

in the velcro tin and it smelt as good as new again.

Got nearly another month out of that one.

Make sure you wear surgical gloves when you touch the blocks, or your

fingers will stink of your chosen smell for hours.. I had learned this by the 2nd time

when I actually did change the blocks for new ones :D

P.S. Yes, I am tight.. :thumbup:

Norwich City boxing gloves swing from the mirror ;)

I miss Norwich :(

Just been seduced by the feedback in here...

purchase of California Scents Golden State Delight just gone through :D

Come a long way since the days of Feu Orange! (Young guys say "What?")

Just been seduced by the feedback in here...

purchase of California Scents Golden State Delight just gone through :D

Come a long way since the days of Feu Orange! (Young guys say "What?")

mate golden state delight amazing, when it comes ull love it lol

I'm sold on the California scents golden state delight, just ordered one off eBay to see if it's as good as you guys make out! :)

Just hoping for some nice weather now so I can give my seats a good clean and get the inside mint!

Marc