Scout confirmed as build week 24

To be honest I can barely remember ordering the car, but today I was told (obviously I had to call them) that it is confirmed as being built next week (week 24) which means delivery maybe this time next month. At last :)

[Edit: Was ordered 22nd Nov 2010 so almost 8 months if I get it mid-July.]

Edited by toonfan66

My VRS is build week 25 confirmed so should take delivery a week or so after you guys, same as you I had to ring for an update and was told 'I was just looking at your order'..... yeah right.....!

My L&K 2.0TDi DSG Estate in Rosso brunello BW 24 ( I hope )had too many BWs lets hope this one is right.

Been on order since Nov 16th 2010. Been promised compensation can I get it as a cheque and not M&S vouchers?

My L&K 2.0TDi DSG Estate in Rosso brunello BW 24 ( I hope )had too many BWs lets hope this one is right.

Been on order since Nov 16th 2010. Been promised compensation can I get it as a cheque and not M&S vouchers?

The dealer I ordered mine through said they have stopped doing vouchers and now only cash, if that helps!

Orderd mine 23/12/10 - collecting next Friday :thumbup:

A Scout? Petrol or diesel? If a diesel Scout wonder how Skoda's ordering system works considering I ordered in Nov (quite a few extras though) .... maybe I should have bribed someone to shorten the lead time! :giggle:

The dealer I ordered mine through said they have stopped doing vouchers and now only cash, if that helps!

just got vrs a few weeks back after 8 month wait , re the compensation,dealer told me i could have only services or accesseries!,skoda uk told me £300 of either services, accesseries or £300 marks and spencer vouchers, i got the vouchers last week.

Edited by jhe

A Scout? Petrol or diesel? If a diesel Scout wonder how Skoda's ordering system works considering I ordered in Nov (quite a few extras though) .... maybe I should have bribed someone to shorten the lead time! :giggle:

Same here, I ordered a Diesel Scout in late Nov......

Seems pretty variable as to build weeks - my diesel manual Scout, ordered third week of December was apparently built last week so should now be making its way over here.

Edited by London_Jock

Now must be the time for building RHD Diesel Scouts. Mine has a confirmed build week 23, still showing that when I checked this morning (week 24!!), so hopefully the system is just catching up and there is a nice Anthracite Octavia Scout starting it's journey to Rainworth, for me to collect in a couple of weeks (I was born an optimist).

Update, Just checked on trackmyskoda and the message is now 'In transit to German port' !

Ok, now this is starting to feel real, have been keeping myself in check since December 20th, but my inner 8 year old is starting to get excited.

Same here, ordered 16th Nov, few extras and now Aqua Blue not available..... so complaining....

Edited by steviehg

Same here, ordered 16th Nov, few extras and now Aqua Blue not available..... so complaining....

Interesting. My Aqua Blue Scout was ordered early December and have been told Build Week 32 but not confirmed. What's going to happen about the colour then if its been discontinued? My dealer hasn't mentioned anything about the colour not being available any longer.

Interesting. My Aqua Blue Scout was ordered early December and have been told Build Week 32 but not confirmed. What's going to happen about the colour then if its been discontinued? My dealer hasn't mentioned anything about the colour not being available any longer.

Give the dealer a call ASAP, I only found out when I called them and from research on this forum a couple of colours were cut more than 2 months ago from the Octavia range (Rosso as well) check Skoda website....

Give the dealer a call ASAP, I only found out when I called them and from research on this forum a couple of colours were cut more than 2 months ago from the Octavia range (Rosso as well) check Skoda website....

Rosso hasn't been cut from the range but is limited availability. Hopefully this is only a temporary issue and they at least honour existing orders with this colour. I'll be mighty peeved if they drop it after my order has been in the queue for a couple of months...

Seems pretty variable as to build weeks - my diesel manual Scout, ordered third week of December was apparently built last week so should now be making its way over here.

Have just been told by the dealer that it was built in w/c 6 June....but only left the factory today, having been 'lost'! That's ANOTHER month delay.

Give the dealer a call ASAP, I only found out when I called them and from research on this forum a couple of colours were cut more than 2 months ago from the Octavia range check Skoda website....

I also heard today that I have a build week of 32, though not in Aqua Blue (unless it's a Roomster, Superb or Yeti - very sore point!) so it will be around 9 months after ordering........I am now going to make myself a complete thorn in the side of Skoda to extract some revenge!

My dealer said that Aqua Blue IS still available on the Scout, just not other Octavias so I don't need to pick another colour. My build week is now showing as 29 but not confirmed (ordered early December). I've told the dealer I want it registering for 1st September now and he seemed to think this wouldn't be a problem.