OEM FL vRS DSG MFSW - ***NOW SOLD***

vRS Carl

I have for sale 1 x New OEM FL vRS DSG Multi Function Steering wheel. It DOES NOT INCLUDE the Airbag. However your airbag may fit if you currently have an FL with a normal 3 Spoke wheel.

This is an example pic of the same wheel in my car.

IMG_0050.jpg

These retail new from a dealer at £397 as you can see here on ETKA

Screenshot2011-06-15at074916.png

****SOLD****

Paypal preferred.

Are these a bugger to fit or a doddle? already have 3 spoke fl wheel. is it possible to swap out the phone function buttons as i dont have bt?

Pretty easy as long as you have a suitable steering controller, which if you have DSG you likely will.

If you're local to me I can help with fitting.

The phone buttons would just be 'idle' without BT.

Hi vRS Carl, I could be interested in the stearing wheel as I currently have a 2010 model Vrs, it is the the manual diesel model so the padels would be no good to me but the mutifunction buttons would be, could you tell me if I would also require an upgrade to my steering controller and if any other things would be required for it to work, the car is also fitted with the columbus sat nav and it is voice control as well.

Thanks for your time and look forward to your response. B)