JKM

Just wanted to say thanks to JKM for their excellent service yesterday (Monday) I had my car booked in for a remap and when I arrived I asked if the tracking could be done. Left the car with them and went to Chichester on the train to see relatives. Got a call about an hour and a half later saying that the car had already been remapped (by the previous owner - I thought it seemed quick!!) Had a long chat on the phone with Keith about the software on my car and that I would not feel much in the way of extra performance if I had a Revo stage 1 (as the unknown map I have is putting out similar figures. So I just had the tracking done in the end. So I would defo recommend JKM to anyone else. Top bloke, top company. Thanks. :thumbup:

having worked in the motor trade i've seen and heard most of the scams going, so personally i don't trust garages very easily.. but i must say that the guys at jkm motor services are really trustworthy, the advice or guidance i've been given by jim and keith at jkm has always been 100% kosher.... in fact they are the only garage i use for stuff nowadays...