Pink boxers

gadgetman

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wear pink boxers?

• Yes
    • No
    • Been thinking of getting a pair

Why is it just about everyone I see not only feels the need to show off their boxers by wearing low hanging pants/jeans/shorts etc, but the latest common thing seems to be they must be pink?

If I was still 18, and went walking around town with pink boxers, and the waist of my jeans below my a**, I'd have been the laughing stock of town.

Or is it like women showing off their cleavage? Advertising goods? Is showing you're a** of to others hip these days?

</gettingold>

Was at a building being finished last week, and almost every lad (teens to I'd say mid 20's) had theirs on show with at least half wearing pink ones.

After seeing some local lads outside Tesco earlier, just had to ask consensus on guys with neon pink pants.

As a 20 y/o - I can say I don't do this. I wear my trousers quite low as the result of an operation, but never to the point of showing off underwear. None of my friends do either . . .

That said, the local chavs do, but I really don't class them as friends!

AFAIK it started in a Texas jail.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Arpaio

Sheriff Joe Arpaio made the inmates live in tents and wear pink underwear and flip flops.

The inmates started selling the undies when they got out.

I've read the thing with having your trousers hanging down and boxers showing is also a prison thing advertising that you are going to 'pick up the soap in the showers'.

Why that's a fashion I have no idea :no:

AFAIK it started in a Texas jail.

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Joe_Arpaio

Sheriff Joe Arpaio made the inmates live in tents and wear pink underwear and flip flops.

The inmates started selling the undies when they got out.

I've read the thing with having your trousers hanging down and boxers showing is also a prison thing advertising that you are going to 'pick up the soap in the showers'.

Why that's a fashion I have no idea :no:

I think it's "prison chic" -they take inmate's belts away, so their jeans hang low. They're trying to say, "I'm a real hard man", like walking around with your hoodie up so you're not identifiable on CCTV. I'd love to set off a fire alarm and watch 'em all try to run away.......

Phil

You sure its not one of those metrosexual/homosexual things so they can spot each other in the street.

Countrys going full of pansies and yobo's these days anyway

Call me old-fashioned but I tend not to take any notice of other gent's undergarments...

Cant say I do either, but a bit hard when they're on show superman style! ;)

You sure its not one of those metrosexual/homosexual things so they can spot each other in the street.Countrys going full of pansies and yobo's these days anyway

As someone said earlier could be either I'll happily get the soap, or as SMBO says "look mum, no skiddies"

+1 :thumbup: Seems to be fashionable to be a mincer nowadays.

:giggle:

I'm not a "mincer" but have been told by GF's that I am in touch with my feminne? side???? :wonder: Yet I wear a belt with my trousers around my waist, and wear plain white briefs!

There are two men who run the antiques shop next to mine who are defo "good with colours"...but they don't wear their trousers low without belts...and I'm not asking them if they wear pink boxers either!! :no: