bridgend area

dwales83

lets go for sarn services then as I know where that is lol although I think its only on the other side of the road....

as per a post for last week we could meet up at the B on the following link

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=&daddr=51.534697,-3.576479&geocode=&hl=en&mra=dme&mrcr=0&mrsp=1&sz=16&sll=51.534444,-3.576736&sspn=0.007408,0.01929&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=16

Edited by EEZEEWEB

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Skewen/Neath im from. Got an silver octy vrs estate with gunmetal wheels and DAI NOT (my name) as my plate. Give us shout if any little meets happening as always good to have a car/everything else chat. Il keep an eye out about the place for u lot.

Skewen/Neath im from. Got an silver octy vrs estate with gunmetal wheels and DAI NOT (my name) as my plate. Give us shout if any little meets happening as always good to have a car/everything else chat. Il keep an eye out about the place for u lot.

sure I have passed you at somepoint as I remember the silver/gunmetal combo :D

• Like 1

• 3 months later...