Supersprint exhaust for vRS

Hi everyone it looks like the turbo back and cat back are available through the revo shop,very tempting but i don't know if i should wait for the milltek or go down the custom route. Its just a nice deep burble i'm after,any suggestions?

Milltek already have an exhaust for both the current Polo GTI and Ibiza Cupra so there's every chance they will release one for the MK2 vRS.

The only difference between the Polo, Ibiza and the Fabia is where the last pipe ends.

The rest off the system is EXACTLY the same.

I know that atleast one firm here in Sweden can deliver a full turbo-back system, with or without a 100 cell race-cat!

And the sound isn't too horrible either...

Are you sure they are exactly the same as the Fab uses a different base to the other 2?

100% poisitive, the first silencer is even the same silencer (no change at all there) and the back-silencers only difference is the pipes.

Had the chance to compare my system to a Polo GTI's system when I was at the manufacturer for my exhaust-system.

And I take these guys knows a thing or two atleast, the exhaust-system they make is CE-marked so they are perfectly legal to use on the road (meaning that they don't sound too much or stick out too far from the car).

I know it's not hard to do that... but think off this: how many manufacturers actually go for that?

I know that here in Sweden, the biggest company doesn't even bother with that... they think it's cool when your head explodes off the db-ratings >.<!

every time i watch that vid i make strange sounds :D

i want you system !!!

Thanks 'mon x).

If you want to, I can take contact with the firm and see what they want to send one to brittain if you are interested ;).

That goes for the rest aswell, maybe I can make a bundleprice on them... but that is if there is any interest in it ofc!

The sound in the movie is TBE + software, the sound may wary abit with software (depending on how it's mapped) but it should sound like that.

Thanks 'mon x).

If you want to, I can take contact with the firm and see what they want to send one to brittain if you are interested ;).

That goes for the rest aswell, maybe I can make a bundleprice on them... but that is if there is any interest in it ofc!

The sound in the movie is TBE + software, the sound may wary abit with software (depending on how it's mapped) but it should sound like that.

You know I might just do that ! tell you what... send me over a PM with some details on it and we shall talk :)

I just got the call from skoda to says she has being built and should be here very soon :D :D :D

Is it just me, or is the catalyst wickedly expensive?

(The system I will be able to get my hands on got 2 mufflers fyi, figuring that with 1 muffler you wont be able to live with your car (i.e. take it to 500 mile-trips!).

http://www.supersprint.com/en/prod-7125-11174-skoda_fabia_rs_14_tsi_180_hp_2010_E28093E280BA.aspx

after speaking with revo about the system, the reason they claim to gain 25ish bhp on the standard map on the polo and a1 is all to do with the position of the cat being under the car which in turn massivly reduced exhaust gas temps. thus allowing them to stick a premium on this part of the system.

pretty nice sound even if the system a mounted 10miles ago. thinking about getting the downpipe first and then the rest of it.

about the pice .... 1400€ just for the downpipe and the cat seems a bit much

edit : are they realy runing the dyno on 6th gear ?

edit² : Actual data:
Horsepower 186,5 Hp @ 5935 rpm
Torque 268,6 Nm @ 1935

Supersprint:
- Turbo downpipe kit 768911
- Front pipe + metallic kat 768902
- Centre exhaust 768903
- Rear exhaust OO80 768926

Actual data:
Horsepower 201,1 Hp @ 5895 rpm
Torque 269,1 Nm @ 2045 rpm

35833.jpg

also nice to see that they run the Dyno on EWG 80/1269 to avoid Fake DIN graphes Edited by fabianoh5n1

These exhausts are very nice and all, but the price they are charging is quite simply insane.

Any one know how much with just a straight thru and no cat?.

I might have to look into having some pipes made up for the little fabia over here in Taiwan (where about 50% of exhausts for cars and bikes are made!) for a more reasonable price!.