*****SOLD***** Ford Focus 1.8 Zetec 'T' Reg

vRS_Pagey

82k, MOT til April 2012, tax til November 2011. Recent rear silencer, front coil springs and brake pads. Mechanically sound, very reliable and economical. Ideal run around or first car. Any test welcome - £995 ovno.

Focus1.jpg

Focus2.jpg

Focus3.jpg

Focus5.jpg

Focus6.jpg

That's got to be a bargain!

Is that the optional Quickclear windscreen and Traction Control I spy as well? Optional rear discs as well? Most Zetecs of this vintage were on rear drums.

Had one of these, near exact same car in a slightly lighter blue. Great cars and drive superbly. Good luck with the sale Pagey emoticon-0148-yes.gif

That's got to be a bargain!

Is that the optional Quickclear windscreen and Traction Control I spy as well? Optional rear discs as well? Most Zetecs of this vintage were on rear drums.

Had one of these, near exact same car in a slightly lighter blue. Great cars and drive superbly. Good luck with the sale Pagey emoticon-0148-yes.gif

Well spotted on all 3 counts, tbh it's probably worth more, but the insurance runs out on the 24th of this month so we just want rid. If it wasn't for swmbo's obsession with a bloody Golf we would still be using it, I took it for a blast on Tuesday to pick up the GTi bumper, started first time and was solid as a rock.

The other bonus - it's got nearly 3/4 tank of fuel........

Makes it the best of the Zetecs then, as it has the additional options on it. Electric mirrors too, another option. Plus the optional RDS6000 CD headunit in lieu of cassette as well ;)

Mine was the same spec :yes:

Sorry, will put my VAG hat back on. Hopefully it won't hang around long, not at the price with the spec and mileage emoticon-0148-yes.gif

If you can't sell it within your time frame, and are thinking of doing the webuyanycar thing drop me an email as I'll buy it for trade money but obviously give it your best shot first.

If you can't sell it within your time frame, and are thinking of doing the webuyanycar thing drop me an email as I'll buy it for trade money but obviously give it your best shot first.

Thanks for that mate, but I have a feeling it will be gone tomorrow! ;)

is that cruise controll or just a big stalk?

Nice of you to notice..... :p

The top stalk controls indicators and main beam, the lower control is for the stereo! Something neither my vRS or Golf have! :no: :(

Excellent result, no surprise. Anyone through here?

No mate, an old work colleague.....had a women view it thursday night and said she would definitely have it, then she came back last night witha Ford mechanic! :o

After he spent 30 minutes examining the car he gave it a clean bill of health, however he did point out a bit of rust on the bottom of the passenger door. Even though he said it probabdly wouldn't need attention for at least a year, she back out because it! Not sure what people expect from a 12 year car, but hey ho. ;)

Incidentally, I found a replacement door on ebay, same colour for 45 quid delivered, her loss I suppose.