Paint work and stickerbomb all done.

I think it looks good. Agree with what someone said about it not really being the right sort of car to do it on, but it does kind of work. I think the splitter looks better than the number plate surround, but that's just personal preference.

Plain plate?

Yes, a plain plate - that man speaks sense! You need a nice plain white number plate without that red border or anything else. If you go to Halfords their name and postcode are done very subtly so you can have a legal plate that looks all white :thumbup:

looks good, especially the splitter. My only worry would be that the colours of the stickers will fade pretty quickly, ie. maybe of the course of one sunny summer. Did the paint shop give you any guidance/indication on this?

No I just did it and put a load of lacquer on it if it fades I'll take them off!!

I think it looks brilliant! I was gonna do my spoiler as the paint is in terrible condition! I've got a black VRS, think it would look pretty cool.

Thing is, I know its gonna be so hard to do, I've got this huge sticker roll for doing it, I think this is what you have used? Looks like a sun-strip?

No what I used was a proper book it's actually called stickerbomb book got it from amazon, I think there's a stickerbomb book 2 out now as well. The best thing to do is don't think about it to much just slap it on, hardest bit is getting the stickers to stick around the lip of the splitter give yourself plenty of sticker to wrap with, also corners are a bugger!

No what I used was a proper book it's actually called stickerbomb book got it from amazon, I think there's a stickerbomb book 2 out now as well. The best thing to do is don't think about it to much just slap it on, hardest bit is getting the stickers to stick around the lip of the splitter give yourself plenty of sticker to wrap with, also corners are a bugger!

Ah ok now that will make my my life easier! Cheers for the hint :)