230bhp Fabia parts

pip_vrs

Hey guys, I’ve decided that the best way to make money back on the Fabia is to sell all the parts off it rather than as one on the car. The reason I’m going back to standard is because I’m getting an R32. The car has been rolling roaded at between 226bhp and 231bhp on 4 occasions so is running pretty consistent.

PD150 hybrid turbo:

I’ve had this on the car for about 4 months now and covered 5000 miles which have mainly been motorway miles (if that makes a difference). This cost me £1100 from turbo dynamics and I wouldn’t need a standard turbo as I have my old one.

Brembo 323mm brakes:

I’ve had these for about 4 months also and have covered about 5000 miles. They are fitted with EBC green stuff pads and EBC grooved discs. These cost me £500 new and I haven’t abused them at all really so still in new condition.

bd5c95a6.jpg

Alloys:

I also have ROTA G-Force alloys (set of 5) which are light weight and fit over the Brembos with ease. These are 5x100 17” 8j et35 so a perfect fit on the Fabia and have nearly new 205/40/17 Kuhmo tyres. The alloys are a bit scruffy around the edges so could do with a refurb. I would ideally want to swap for standard alloys.

cd016b66.jpg

Milltek exhaust:

I’ve got a full system, de-cat and to a rear box with twin 2” tips. This has been on the car 5 months and covered about 7000 miles. Cost me £450 when new. I would require a swap for the standard exhaust on this.

Seat sport FMIC and Forge pipework:

I’ve had this about 8 months and is still in perfect working order, don’t think there are even any dents where it is open to stone chips on the front bottom. This requires a bit of work to fit. Also includes EGR delete with boost gauge take off.

f8e5b69b.jpg

Helix clutch and SMF

Everyone knows about how good this bit of kit is, cost me an absolute bomb (£1220) and its is truly amazing. Only down side is the rattle the single mass gives off, but for performance you cant beat it. I would want standard, good condition clutch and flywheel in exchange and I wouldn’t be able to do this swap.

If there is anything else you can think off that can be removed from the car you are welcome to make me an offer. Or if you have an R32 and want a nippy Skoda Fabia give me a shout ;)

I would like offers on all this as I don’t know what it’s all worth second hand.

For it all I would like £2200 which is a bargain.

The car has never been down a ¼ mile nor on a track, and only ever had a play when fully warmed up and always do a couple of miles cooling down before turning off.

Cheers

Phil

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear you're breaking the car mate. The R32 should be epic though if you're going along with the plan like you mentioned ;)

Just for those interested, the exhaust on this Fabia sounds awesome when it's on full whack :thumbup:

I've been using Briskoda on my phone and it's hard to sort out the PM's in order. I'm actually going on holiday for 3 weeks and if the car hasn't sold as a whole i will be taking the parts off it. I have 31 different people PM me about parts so need to sort out who was first etc.

There are also Weitec Hicon GT coilovers, which i will need standards in return.

Whiteline RARB

SS front strut brace

PD160 intake

K&N panel filter

But like i said i have had a number of PM's about each part so will get back to people when i can.

I also have a brand new battery box and all parts needed to convert a BLT engined fabia to look like the pre-facelift and neat under the bonnet. I paid £55 for this and would want £45 for it as it's all brand new and never fitted.

Cheers

Phil

I've been using Briskoda on my phone and it's hard to sort out the PM's in order. I'm actually going on holiday for 3 weeks and if the car hasn't sold as a whole i will be taking the parts off it. I have 31 different people PM me about parts so need to sort out who was first etc.

There are also Weitec Hicon GT coilovers, which i will need standards in return.

Whiteline RARB

SS front strut brace

PD160 intake

K&N panel filter

But like i said i have had a number of PM's about each part so will get back to people when i can.

I also have a brand new battery box and all parts needed to convert a BLT engined fabia to look like the pre-facelift and neat under the bonnet. I paid £55 for this and would want £45 for it as it's all brand new and never fitted.

Cheers

Phil

Thanks for the update matey :)

Jordan