2007 Red Ford Fiesta 1.4 TDCi Zetec Climate

Taylor477

Hey Everyone :)

I have finally decided to put my non-skoda car up for sale on this website after a series of time-wasters and scammers from advertising on auto-trader.

I have for sale a 3-Door Red 2007 Ford Fiesta 1.4 TDCi Zetec Climate.

Currently has 60521 miles on the clock but will rise slowly due to still being used daily.

Quick Run-down:

Drivers and passenger airbag, Front electric windows, 5-spoke Alloy wheels, Remote central locking, Height adjustable drivers seat, Power steering.

This car includes the "Tech" pack with means the car has heated windscreen, air conditioning, Electric folding mirrors, electric windows and ipod/aux/mp3 connectivity.

This car also has a special plastic boot lining which is easy to remove and clean and gives a higher quality look.

I bought this car from a Hendy Ford Dealer in Southampton in August 2010 and it has been thoroughly looked after. The car has had floor mats in since purchase and so the carpet is in perfect condition. I clean the inside once a week and the outside once every two weeks.

This is an extremely economical car which will achieve no less then 60mpg on an average basis as well as Tax costing only £30 per year.

It is nippy around town and smooth on motorway drives.

Comes with space saver spare wheel with all equipment.

Front tyres have 4mm and rear tyres are less than 2000 miles old.

This car comes with full service history and all receipts and documentation and is fully HPI clear.

Tax until August 2012 and MOT until August 2012.

Just had a full service by independent garage.

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0652.jpg

IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0650.jpg

IMG_0649.jpg

IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

Please ignore the fact that the in-car floor mats keep appearing and disappearing. I wasn't sure what looked better so I took a few with both in and out :)

This car is so economical and is a truly great little car! Unfortunately I am needing a bigger car and something to handle 6th gear long motorway drives a little smoother therefore I'm looking to acquire a Skoda Fabia Vrs :)

Please feel free to PM me with any queries or questions! Viewings Welcome :)

£4400 ONO

Thanks,

Aaron :)

Good luck with the sale!

Off topic i know but have you had any trouble with it going into limp mode? Only we have had 8 out of the 10 Fiesta vans (57 plate) go randomly into limp mode....but it doesn't log any errors.

Also £30 road tax!! Stick a couple of panels where the back windows are and make it lighter by removing the seats and it goes up to £205 :rofl:

Good luck with the sale!

Off topic i know but have you had any trouble with it going into limp mode? Only we have had 8 out of the 10 Fiesta vans (57 plate) go randomly into limp mode....but it doesn't log any errors.

Also £30 road tax!! Stick a couple of panels where the back windows are and make it lighter by removing the seats and it goes up to £205 :rofl:

Thanks buddy!

What do you mean by limp mode? I believe my friend may have had it if that is when there is totally no throttle response and the car just slowly decelerates to a stop? If so he had to have his fuel pump replaced. But no I haven't had any problems myself. The only problem I have had was the injector seals were leaking so they had to be replaced which was done under manufacturers warranty :)

Other than that had no problems :)

WOAH seriously? That is crazy! I'm sure it would be cheaper just to convert a standard model into a van ha ha.

Thanks buddy!

What do you mean by limp mode? I believe my friend may have had it if that is when there is totally no throttle response and the car just slowly decelerates to a stop? If so he had to have his fuel pump replaced. But no I haven't had any problems myself. The only problem I have had was the injector seals were leaking so they had to be replaced which was done under manufacturers warranty :)

Other than that had no problems :)

WOAH seriously? That is crazy! I'm sure it would be cheaper just to convert a standard model into a van ha ha.

just where the car will not accelerate over 2-2.5k. Had a Globe resistor replaced on the one whatever that was! probably doesn't help that they are flat out from cold all the time being leased vans :giggle:. Never get less that 51mpg no matter how hard they are driven either :thumbup:

Yeah, weirdly they are classed as a LGV!

just where the car will not accelerate over 2-2.5k. Had a Globe resistor replaced on the one whatever that was! probably doesn't help that they are flat out from cold all the time being leased vans :giggle:. Never get less that 51mpg no matter how hard they are driven either :thumbup:

Yeah, weirdly they are classed as a LGV!

Yeah that is what my friend had. Afraid I don't know much about it though other than it was really easy to sort out.

Ha ha yeah I bet! Poor vans always getting ragged about! I don't think my car has ever gone above 4000rpm ah ha. The economy is too good to pass by!

But like you say, they will always achieve fantastic economy no matter how hard they are driven :thumbup:

• 2 months later...

Nice car ,Does this have a dpf ?? What's the current ask???

Cheers buddy.

Sorry about the delayed response, I didn't notice I had a reply.

This car does not have a DPF.

I'd be happy to let it go for £4300 in cash.

PM on your reply buddy.

Thanks.

Thanks for the update,will let u know in a couple of days..

Cheers buddy.

Sorry about the delayed response, I didn't notice I had a reply.

This car does not have a DPF.

I'd be happy to let it go for £4300 in cash.

PM on your reply buddy.

Thanks.

Throwing a cheeky offer of £3,400 in here.

Most likely won't get accepted but if you get no interest you know it's on the table :thumbup:

Ideally I want a Lupo or Arosa TDi but given how quickly they bloody sell i've been looking at the many, many examples of these on AT, only thing that puts me off is I know nothing of Fords.

Throwing a cheeky offer of £3,400 in here.

Most likely won't get accepted but if you get no interest you know it's on the table :thumbup:

Ideally I want a Lupo or Arosa TDi but given how quickly they bloody sell i've been looking at the many, many examples of these on AT, only thing that puts me off is I know nothing of Fords.

Thanks for the cheeky offer buddy but I've been offered £4000 from a dealer, so £3400 is a little low :/

I'm waiting to gauge interest though as my next car is not available for 2-3 weeks or so.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Little bump for you.

Good car! Excellent on fuel and it's common fault of the leaky injector seals has been sorted.

Solid good car.

Thank you for the bump Fabla! :)

I've had a fair few 'time-wasters' to be honest with you.

I'll put some new photos up by the end of this week, not that there will be much difference, apart from pictures being taken in my driveway, not a co-op car park :giggle:

At least people will be able to see its still in the same condition.

I am just not ready to let it go to a dealer yet :S

Thank you for the bump Fabla! :)

I've had a fair few 'time-wasters' to be honest with you.

I'll put some new photos up by the end of this week, not that there will be much difference, apart from pictures being taken in my driveway, not a co-op car park :giggle:

At least people will be able to see its still in the same condition.

I am just not ready to let it go to a dealer yet :S

I'm amazed you haven't sold it!!

I had a 1.4 tdci zetec (non climate) and it was a brill little car, sold it within 2 days of being advertised.

I can say what a brilliant thing the front heated windscreen is! My last ford car had one and it was absoloutley brilliant!

Good luck with the sale.

I'm amazed you haven't sold it!!

I had a 1.4 tdci zetec (non climate) and it was a brill little car, sold it within 2 days of being advertised.

Thanks for the good comments buddy :)

I have had a lot of interest and a fair few time wasters :/

It's the same problem every time, the potential buyer can't buy until they have sold their car.

I'm not in a massive hurry to sell, just waiting for a fabia vrs to pop up that's within my budget and not 300 miles away ah ha.

The heated front windscreen is excellent! Great for de-frosting, and clearing the steam.