Where to get the best price at a dealer?

HeffS

Hi All, The Yeti is for me so now the job of getting the best deal from a dealer! Does anyone have anyone they can recommend and I dont mind travelling for a good deal! Any thoughts gratefully received!

Thanks all, strangley enough will be seeing James at Allams at the weekend for my first test drive. I have had verbal quotes via the Internet but would prefer to deal witn a dealer if they can do me a good deal. Looked at a VW Tiguan to compare and its not a patch on the yeti pricewise or flexability and even they are looking a 5 months waiting list!

News alert! Have just done a deal today with James from Allams! Nice knowledgable guy and willing to do a deal so a big thank you James! Having trawled around other Skoda dealers I was amazed by the apathy on the selling front, when I asked if they are open to offers three of them point blank said no! Even when told I wanted to do a deal this weekend!Well it's their loss and James has another happy customer! :thumbup:

News alert! Have just done a deal today with James from Allams! Nice knowledgable guy and willing to do a deal so a big thank you James! Having trawled around other Skoda dealers I was amazed by the apathy on the selling front, when I asked if they are open to offers three of them point blank said no! Even when told I wanted to do a deal this weekend!Well it's their loss and James has another happy customer! :thumbup:

Welcome to the James fold.....emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

I found James at Allams very helpful, gave me a realistic price on the Civic, didn't try to talk me into extras I didn't want or need but did take me to the ones I did need, particularly the lumbar support, which no-one should be without.