any one else want to do rolling road day

VR55BLU

hello all

now the wife has her own car well we collect it from evans halshaw in sunderland on friday morning

Means ill get my bloody car back whoop whoop lol anyway as she is still standard im going to put her on the rollers to see what she is kicking out before i start playing lol .

is anyone else wanting to do the same iv not looked at dates but looking by end of month early next or places was thinking of northallerton cause thats where did my VXR but if there is a few of us then will go somewhere else / travel even class it as a small meet

is anyone interested

cheers rob

im up for a rolling road meet, ive mapped mine and wouldnt mind knowing what its pushing out now! motoscope sounds like a good idea to me

iv just been on the VXR owners site and they are running a rolling road on the 27th timing tbc at this place below

http://www.xopower.co.uk/dyno-service.html

if they get more then 10 cars it will be 35 quid if not 45 quid from what im being lead to belive is anyone game for this a joint VRS . VXR . MPS meet

if you have any questions please ask

i will confirm everything if people are interested

ill be traveling from darlo if anyone wants a convoy