vRS Keyring

I'm looking for a vRS keyring but I damn sure can't find one =(! I want something that looks like a genuine Skoda product, but from what I've found on the net it doesn't look like Skoda do one :( I'd be happy with just a vRS badge with a keyring through it, but wondered if you guys had any suggestions first!

Thanks in advance!

I would like one also im sure youve been on ebay but I found this skoda one but of new badge it looks poor quality though id be happy with a better made one of those.

New Skoda badge keyring

And then theres just plain old nasty tat

Old VRS badge keyring

They did some upto about 2009 in the uk, I have a very nice metal strip one with Skoda on it plus they did a leather one. Still make them but not brought into the uk!

James

Have you asked Skoda?

Not yet, I'm going to ask them when I go in on Tuesday.

If there's enough interest I might look into buying a few of the vRS grill badges (or smaller ones if they've got any) and make a few of my own just by simply drilling a hole through and the attaching the keyring part to it.

I do like this blue one from Germany:

https://shop.skoda-auto.de/skoda-motorsport/accessoires/octavia-rs-schlusselanhanger.html

But obviously the issue with that is that I don't know anyone in germany! Lol!

I had one of the lanyards, but it snapped very easily.

What, the blue one from Germany in my above post? Because I was tempted to see whether I could get one sent over but I won't if they easily snap!

What, the blue one from Germany in my above post? Because I was tempted to see whether I could get one sent over but I won't if they easily snap!

No mate, I had one the black vRS lanyards.

post-41023-0-19074400-1313340185_thumb.jpg

I will get another just to see if it was a fluke as it was uber cool. B)

EDIT: Just tried to order one through the Skoda Shop (in the previous links), but when I reached the checkout a message said they only ship with in Germany...... :(

Ah right, fair enough! I think what I'm going to do is pop into Skoda on Tuesday when I pick up my floor mats and just ask them what they've got. I'll take a photo in of the blue lanyard type thing from Germany and see whether they can get one of those for me!

I'll keep you all posted :)

Ah right, fair enough! I think what I'm going to do is pop into Skoda on Tuesday when I pick up my floor mats and just ask them what they've got. I'll take a photo in of the blue lanyard type thing from Germany and see whether they can get one of those for me!

I'll keep you all posted :)

I would appreciate it if you ask about the lanyard aswell. :thumbup:

Not yet, I'm going to ask them when I go in on Tuesday.

If there's enough interest I might look into buying a few of the vRS grill badges (or smaller ones if they've got any) and make a few of my own just by simply drilling a hole through and the attaching the keyring part to it.

I do like this blue one from Germany:

https://shop.skoda-auto.de/skoda-motorsport/accessoires/octavia-rs-schlusselanhanger.html

But obviously the issue with that is that I don't know anyone in germany! Lol!

I meant Skoda UK, not a dealership

I am after one too id like the blue one defo. If no one has any luck getting them in the UK when I go back to work I am regularly in Germany and I will see if I can grab a handful from a Skoda Dealers but this will be a couple of months min.

I am after one too id like the blue one defo. If no one has any luck getting them in the UK when I go back to work I am regularly in Germany and I will see if I can grab a handful from a Skoda Dealers but this will be a couple of months min.

Ooooh, you'll have to let me know when you're there just in case I haven't got one before then! :)

Expensive Skoda Key ring

These guys must be smoking crack!!!!!! :o

Yeah, it is pretty nice, but I dunno what I'm do with all the spares! lol! Plus, I kinda want one that's vRS specific, not just Skoda branded, if you know what I mean.

I want one of the blue official vRS keyrings. So its 7.95 euro and 6 euros postage? Thats a pretty expensive keyring aint it lol. Why on earth cant Skoda UK get some sent over for us? Just hope they can now.

Edited by dainott

Just found them on germany ebay here it says they ship to europe.

good spot anyone have a german ebay account or able to set one up ?? wont let me :(

you can sign in with your normal one. Add it to your watched list then go on the English eBay and it will be in your watched list. It works out around £13. It is abit expensive but it is the best keyring I've seen and it goes with the race blue which is good for us.

Edited by Russ_vRS

you can sign in with your normal one. Add it to your watched list then go on the English eBay and it will be in your watched list. It works out around £13. It is abit expensive but it is the best keyring I've seen and it goes with the race blue which is good for us.

Cheers that worked but I have a metal race blue skoda motorsport one that will do for now I will pop into some dealers see if they have any when in in EU next im too tight to pay £13 for a key ring im afraid ...... after all I bought a Skoda :D

Cheers that worked but I have a metal race blue skoda motorsport one that will do for now I will pop into some dealers see if they have any when in in EU next im too tight to pay £13 for a key ring im afraid ...... after all I bought a Skoda :D

Yes it is abit steep! i thought of buying a few off them but they charge €6 posted for each extra one :(

It has a Part Number: MVF45011 might be able to Phone skoda and get one :thumbup:

Edited by Russ_vRS