vRS Keyring

It has a Part Number: MVF45011 might be able to Phone skoda and get one :thumbup:

Thanks Russ! I'll take that with me tomorrow when I pick up my floor mats and see whether they can get one in for me! :)

Edited by AshGSmith

You don't need to be on the German eBay to see that item just enable the Europe location search when searching, here is the url for it:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250761261549&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_1137wt_905

I've also been looking at this one:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260722028213&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_1137wt_905

Looks a quality design.

I am going to Prague in November.....I will see if there is a dealer local and can take some orders if you like!

Bad news, my Skoda dealer (AutoSales) said that they can't get them and my best bet is to try ebay. So some use that is :( So my best bet to get the blue vRS keyring now is to either pay the ridiculously high price from Germany through ebay, or wait for someone to go to Germany and get them to bring me one back! :(

I know someone from Germany, but not sure if he's moved back there or not. I'll have to get back in touch (not spoken for 3 years, but I'll still try and get him to buy me a keyring! lol!)

JRW better take an empty suitcase lol

Anyone know if there is one in the centre of Prague (A dealer that is!)

Definitely going to try and get one of them when i am in Prague!

Or just bite the darn bullet, pay up and enjoy - arrived today :-)

Looks nice that; finishing and detail justify the total cost - even if quite a bit of the total is postage! :)

I can get it delivered to myself in Germany, which is 2 Euros, can't see it being more than another £2.00 to get it sent you you via Recorded Delivery if you want me to get one for you, and you can pay me back via PayPal Gift if you wish, so total cost would be about £11.20 if you use the exchange rate of 1.14 to the pound.

Happy to help if it is still wanted.

I can get it delivered to myself in Germany, which is 2 Euros, can't see it being more than another £2.00 to get it sent you you via Recorded Delivery if you want me to get one for you, and you can pay me back via PayPal Gift if you wish, so total cost would be about £11.20 if you use the exchange rate of 1.14 to the pound.

Happy to help if it is still wanted.

Thats a very grateful offer :thumbup:

Dont know if these are of any help jrw

http://www.skoda-auto.cz/CZE/dealers/retailers/Pages/praha.aspx

I definitely want one of those blue keyrings pictured above!!

Thats a very grateful offer :thumbup:

Dont know if these are of any help jrw

http://www.skoda-auto.cz/CZE/dealers/retailers/Pages/praha.aspx

I definitely want one of those blue keyrings pictured above!!

Great stuff, I tried looking on there before but couldn't understand it! Seems to be one in district 3, will have to have a look how far away that is ;)

Or just bite the darn bullet, pay up and enjoy - arrived today :-)

wardth im shocked a fellow Skoda owner paying over the odds for something of German decent surely that isn't the Skoda way!

In my local Dutch dealers that switched my car to variable servicing for me after motorline turned it to fixed after factory supplied variable then lied about changing it back after i kicked off then following an call regarding it later failed to call me back again as promised ......... I saw a nice glass display case full of skoda branded goodies will have to pop in see if any of these inc this item and have a nice free cup of the best hot chocolate in the world and some biscuits :p

I've emailed Skoda UK in the hope that they will be able to provide us with the keyring :)

Interested in what they say, I think I my get both the key rings I posted. I've already messaged the German seller to see if he will combine the postage so I don't have to pay postage twice although all I got back was "Hello, Porto = 6,00 ?" Porto = postage. I'm guessing he doesn't speak English and didn't understand what I was asking as the ebay listing does indeed list it as £6 to the UK.

Well I've said there's a few people interested, so if you want one the same as me then I can obviously get them both sent to me then me and you could meet up for me to give you it, rather than you pay postage on it when we only live about 25 mins apart!