Some new pics of the vRS

My friend gove me a loan of his camere so i went out to get some pics of the car.

Its recently had DRL headlights fitted and the tailgate smoothed and the numberplate recess pianted satin black. The job aint great but it was my first time painting the car.

C&C welcome

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

My fravorite sticker :)

DSC_0020.jpg

:thumbup:

Actaully like that, I am not a fan of the DRL's and to be fair I did think why would anyone want to fit them..... But I take it back, they actaully look pretty smart on there!

:thumbup:

Keep up the good work!

Mike

:thumbup: +1 good to see some one rocking a sweet silver fabia!

I dont mind the DRL's toooo much, but overall nice mate. Some good pictures to!

Not to keen on satin black, and a few too many stickers for meee

Edited by TorqueXIsXCheap

Again, stunning car in every respect, except DRL's which are awful and a woeful idea from Brussels,

certainly not to be congratulated and I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would pay money to repeat something that is being forced on car production.

Thanks EU for making the car even more important at the total detriment of other forms of transport that could use it to make themselves more prominent (including more vulnerable cycles etc)

In that respect you lost me, the rest of the car, gorgeous though, always envious of other colours why did I have to go and pick yellow....

nice car apart from headlights...:p

where did you get the bbs lm's and what size are they please?

i knew that the headlights were going to me a bit af a marmite addition to the car :)

i got them off ebay and they are 17inch by i think 7.5 inch. been thinking about getting bbs rs reps tho :)

I actually like DRL's when they're done well. I hate the tiny little blue strips of LED's that seem to crop up on anything and everything including a Black Cab I saw the other day.

I was going to get some for my TT before I sold it. A guy called Wak does a proper conversion with OEM quality LED's and includes a circuit board that dims the DRL when indicating as they would on a brand new TT-S.

What number plate LED's are you using because they are seriously bright! B)

Did you carbon wrap the grill yourself? I've got some of that stuff laying around that I had to do some bits on an old Clio Sport I had. I'd quite like to do the vent surrounds inside. Might have a go at it :)

I actually like DRL's when they're done well. I hate the tiny little blue strips of LED's that seem to crop up on anything and everything including a Black Cab I saw the other day.

I was going to get some for my TT before I sold it. A guy called Wak does a proper conversion with OEM quality LED's and includes a circuit board that dims the DRL when indicating as they would on a brand new TT-S.

What number plate LED's are you using because they are seriously bright! B)

Did you carbon wrap the grill yourself? I've got some of that stuff laying around that I had to do some bits on an old Clio Sport I had. I'd quite like to do the vent surrounds inside. Might have a go at it :)

i got them from autobulbs direct. heres the website for you www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk :)

No i got a guy not too far from me to do it. but ive been toying with the idea of doing the roof and the spoiler myself :)

I want them license plate bulbs sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BRIGHT :rock:

Plus there is quiet a few l.e.d ones available which ones have you got mate?

if you go into the menu on the website you select the 239 option and the ones ive got are the 4th ones down if that helps :)

I'm not usualy a fan of DLR's, a lot look really cheap and 'HellFrauds carpark specials' but yours work quite well. Is there a kit available for them or is it something you knocked up yourself? Would be interesting to see what they look like without all the fancy camera effects?

I'm not usualy a fan of DLR's, a lot look really cheap and 'HellFrauds carpark specials' but yours work quite well. Is there a kit available for them or is it something you knocked up yourself? Would be interesting to see what they look like without all the fancy camera effects?

i got them from autoart they come as a full kit :thumbup: