Good turn out

Actionmann

It was nice to see a good turn out and put names to faces ! We even got a skoda corsa vrs gti turbo thing  how's about sorting a drive out with some lunch next time ???

sounds good 2 me,then the wife cant wine on about sat in a carpark lookin like a

grown up chav :wall: nice 2 meet u all

Got my VRS back now with a Garret Hybrid pd150 turbo fitted, not blasted it yet as remap needs doing again, but sounds beefy.

Have to meet up, getting new breakes fitted on back this Thursday better ones.

Needs a clean though been parked up for 3 weekd before going into garage.

I have my vrs back with bigger turbo now. I travelled down the road doing 30mph honestly and girlfriend said I could hear you coming down the road "speeding again"? I could not believe it when I was only doing legal spead limit, it ks very beefy sound now.

Can't wait for new meet now come on lads?

I've decided and agreed to work every other weekend. This weekend I'm free (I'm going to Croft), then next weekend (1st/2nd Oct), I'll work.

Anyway, this meet, 2 weeks ago looked a good one, it was a shame I missed it.

Edited by Jim H

I've decided and agreed to work every other weekend. This weekend I'm free (I'm going to Croft), then next weekend (1st/2nd Oct), I'll work.

Anyway, this meet, 2 weeks ago looked a good one, it was a shame I missed it.

7 cars is not THAT MUCH OV A GOOD TURN UP .COME ON ALL U NORTH EAST MEMBERS MAKE AN EFFORT :thumbup:

Its better than usual turn outs cant start to big to soon as discussed in previous posts need to have a regular number of people who turn up small meets are better. now the weather is starting to turn need to have a few meets then next year plan big meet.